IGNORED

Someone PLEASE...

I did and they are good! That certainly was creative Packaging! I bet they did laugh at your box at the FedEx store!

Today the rainiest weather in the country seems to be centering on Nebraska, Kansas and Eastern Iowa.

That means I will be putting the new turn signal lenses on today and after my ride last night I've got to reposition my handlebars a little bit. I'm trying to decide whether to adjust them at The Handlebar level or down by the key this time. I do have the grips rotated up quite High and I had issues with my carpal tunnel 25 minutes into my trip last night and when I Road Missouri for that 5-hour ride 2 weeks ago I didn't have that issue and I can't remember where exactly those handlebars were sitting. So I'll play with that while the rain drums on my garage roof. I have time to put away all my tools in the shop and get ready for the next time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I told packand mail i might have business cards made and start doing custom packing.if they needed me to help with their work they could use my service.the little girl smiled and said We might call you sometime. Im thinking she wasnt sincere.

I told packand mail i might have business cards made and start doing custom packing.if they needed me to help with their work they could use my service.the little girl smiled and said We might call you sometime. Im thinking she wasnt sincere.
Well let's just say everything was covered by cardboard and I stopped counting at three different kinds of tape

Steven,

Don't know if this will help...but a friend has carpal and he adjusted his lower. A slight bend at the wrist was more comfortable for him....

FWIW,

david

Thanks for the tip!I brought mine down to where they're sitting at about probably 4:30 and 7:30. Seemed to help yesterday. I still need to rotate my clutch/brake levers and switches a little farther down but at least I've got a feel for it now. I found that while cruising it was very comfortable but I'm still a little shaky with those grips in so narrow at slow speed. I always had them high and wide before this. Did they make a bolt on backrest for the 83?

Thanks for the tip!I brought mine down to where they're sitting at about probably 4:30 and 7:30. Seemed to help yesterday. I still need to rotate my clutch/brake levers and switches a little farther down but at least I've got a feel for it now. I found that while cruising it was very comfortable but I'm still a little shaky with those grips in so narrow at slow speed. I always had them high and wide before this. Did they make a bolt on backrest for the 83?

You are welcome...glad it helped. Talk to @cowpuc...he likes his bars down and out. He has no trouble with slow speed maneuvering. I imagine it's just a matter of getting used to them...

As far as backrests, I would think there was one. Just a matter of finding one. I think you can probably still get an aftermarket from various vendors. Most of the aftermarket available now...would probably require you to cut/drill in the seat to make room for the bracket.