IGNORED

Hey

Wrench

Well,, I'm BAAACK! It's been a while, but I missed you all. No bike since the deer accident back in June '16, but I thought if it was ok with the boss I might lurk around and keep up with what's happening. Haven't completely ruled out another bike, but my screwed up right shoulder is still saying no. Good to see some familiar faces are still around.

Healing is slower the older we git!!:bang head: I may finally be able to hit the garage this Spring. If it ever gets here!!! I can't spend much time sitting beside a scoot on that cold concrete!! Find a way to use that shoulder as it heals!! Good Luck with it!!:Avatars_Gee_George:

Yeah Yammer, it's probably as good as it'll ever be. Broken collarbone, big bump in the bone, ER Dr said they should've probably done surgery. That's all in the past now, we bought a camper last June, new adventures!!

Glad to see you back. Yeah, some of us are not riding anymore either. I have not been on my bike in almost three years. But, instead of trying to do the trike thing, I picked up a Miata for my GF and then one for me then son and grandson and we are really enjoying them. So, if you want to have that wind in your face experience with power steering, A/C and other comfort amenities, you should consider them.

Randy

Edited by Venturous Randy

I've had a rough time recouping from that last one!! And still work in progress. But just cain't say Quit!! Back in the gym finally and starting to see results. It HURTS!!!:Avatars_Gee_George: But I got to push it!! Lying on my butt and eating everything the Warden fixed for me just about did me in!! :fatsmiley:She either thought she was being good to me or wanted rid of me???:think: