IGNORED

Sunshine !!! In Seattle Today!!!!

GeorgeS

Its going to hit 70 !!!! today in Seattle !!! Can you believe that ??

So, I 'm going out right now, and get the "Black Beast " fired up and go for a ride!!!

3 weeks ago, we had a sunny 70 deg day, I rode down to Mt. Rainier, on the Venture, there were so many Harleys on the road, I had trouble finding a place to ride !!

Should be the same today,

( The kitchen remodel work can wait till next week )

Its going to hit 70 !!!! today in Seattle !!! Can you believe that ??

So, I 'm going out right now, and get the "Black Beast " fired up and go for a ride!!!

3 weeks ago, we had a sunny 70 deg day, I rode down to Mt. Rainier, on the Venture, there were so many Harleys on the road, I had trouble finding a place to ride !!

Should be the same today,

( The kitchen remodel work can wait till next week )

Time to break out the PF 35 George.... :)

We took advantage of hte Seattle sun today and our (new) Monroe Star chapter rode up Hwy 9 to Hwy 11 (Chuckanut Drive) along the waterfront, then at Bellingham turned back south down I-5 to Burlington to meet up with some other Star chapter members at the Skagit Powerports store BBQ.

Had to strip down every stop. Started near freezing in the morning. it is 11:30pm here now and still 60 degrees F outside in Woodinville north of Seattle, 350ft elevation (yep - makes a difference - at times I see 3 degrees between the bottom and top of the hills.)

- Mike