IGNORED

Pictures of the day...

cowpuc

So my family doc advised me a couple days ago to get plenty of sleep, take my drugs and to keep my head down and give my immune system time to catch up. Staying out of the cold, away from adults with colds and runny nose kids ain't that difficult when ya sleep as much as I have been doing BUT = a lop eared 1/2%er VR MOTORCYCLE club member varmint's gotta have some kind of fun - right??

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So light and nimble right off the kick stand (like standing there nockin a MX bike between your knees - DOUBLE WOWZY WOW WOW WOW) that I almost tossed it over onto its right side when I stood it up = had not it been captured between my knees I just may have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared: My gosh what an amazing piece of game changing world class RnD.. I used to go to the big rally out in Sturgis just to hang out all night with the builders and always got :178: over ground up builds.. This was right out or front door, good night,, is it a genuine work of motorcycling art.. Truly,, IMHO, if your any type of a bike gearhead or into custom builds at all and havent taken a moment to stop and admire the new Wing you really should do so!! To all you folks at Honda = :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup:

DSCN6174.JPG

DSCN6173.JPG

DSCN6172.JPG

So my family doc advised me a couple days ago to get plenty of sleep, take my drugs and to keep my head down and give my immune system time to catch up. Staying out of the cold, away from adults with colds and runny nose kids ain't that difficult when ya sleep as much as I have been doing BUT = a lop eared 1/2%er VR MOTORCYCLE club member varmint's gotta have some kind of fun - right??

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So light and nimble right off the kick stand (like standing there nockin a MX bike between your knees - DOUBLE WOWZY WOW WOW WOW) that I almost tossed it over onto its right side when I stood it up = had not it been captured between my knees I just may have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared: My gosh what an amazing piece of game changing world class RnD.. I used to go to the big rally out in Sturgis just to hang out all night with the builders and always got :178: over ground up builds.. This was right out or front door, good night,, is it a genuine work of motorcycling art.. Truly,, IMHO, if your any type of a bike gearhead or into custom builds at all and havent taken a moment to stop and admire the new Wing you really should do so!! To all you folks at Honda = :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:[emoji106]

I would love to see you pack that sucker up! There goes all those gorgeous lines! Where in the world is the trunk?

...in the Eternal scheme of things, this isn't even the blink of an eye.

I would love to see you pack that sucker up! There goes all those gorgeous lines! Where in the world is the trunk?

And I would LOVE to hang a tent on one Ty!!!! The new Wing no longer has a trunk,,, the Goldwing is now a "bagger" and is what I am sitting on.. The "Goldwing Tour" is the new one with the trunk included... Another thing I always liked about the old MK1 1st Gens = click click, no trunk = instant bagger... Harley sells a docking plate and hardware to make their touring bikes like the Ultra Limited (helped install one last year) interchangeable from Tourer to Bagger and I wish all of the tourers came stock with it cause having your cake and eating it too is usually a very nice thing..:big-grin-emoticon:

And I would LOVE to hang a tent on one Ty!!!! The new Wing no longer has a trunk,,, the Goldwing is now a "bagger" and is what I am sitting on.. The "Goldwing Tour" is the new one with the trunk included... Another thing I always liked about the old MK1 1st Gens = click click, no trunk = instant bagger... Harley sells a docking plate and hardware to make their touring bikes like the Ultra Limited (helped install one last year) interchangeable from Tourer to Bagger and I wish all of the tourers came stock with it cause having your cake and eating it too is usually a very nice thing..:big-grin-emoticon:
I'm thinking I might go to soft sided waterproof saddlebags and just toss these tired old won't seal clamshell ones that are on mine.