IGNORED

I almost pulled the trigger....

Condor

then sanity set back in.... :nanner: What would I have done with it other than know that I owned it?? $6G's was still a heck of a buy, and it would have made some bucks at Barrett-

Jackson 'Hot August Nights' in Reno in about 6 months. The thing might have been a 2002 Dyna Super Glide, but in title only... The rest was high dollar custom... Buy that engine directly from S&S and it's close to 10 grand...

Oh Well... Sigh!!

cb9d8eed_200x200.jpg

Better that you didn’t buy it, might’ve just wound up being one more bike parked with the collection.

It a beauty thou.

That was one of the big things that worried me... Some of the things that whispered in my ear was... it was lighter and easier to handle..Bid!! Bid!!! Then I looked at the renewal date and the pic on my drivers license and said screw it damn it!!

Its a great looking bike but with the market so saturated with used HDs and prices so low/dropping I'm sure your sanity guided you correctly. You can get a pretty darn decent bike for that kind of $$ :biker: still pretty cool looking!

Customs still bring some pretty good money from the car collector crowd at some of these big auctions. Not anywhere near what it cost to build one, but in this case it was a rider not a showroom display. I bet it'd pull 15-17 at BJ or Mecum...

That's a lot of Shine!!!:95:

That and a lot of high end parts.... :hurts: