IGNORED

Keyless car getting stoken

Venturous Randy

This past summer there was a large number of Nissans being stolen in our area. Supposedly it was teenagers who were able to duplicate the code as a "master" code rather than the normal way shown in the video. These guys would simply go for joy rides and leave the stolen car in the street when they jumped into the next one.

Next thing you know they’ll be stealing the keyless, driverless cars.

What the world coming to.

Hmmm. I wonder if I could patent my design for an ap which remotely locks my car's doors and drives to the nearest police station?

I'll bet it would be worth millions !!!!

"Hmmm. I wonder if I could patent my design for an ap which remotely locks my car's doors and drives to the nearest police station?"....now THAT would make you rich! Imagine how funny that would be to watch the idiots get locked in the car and driven to the nearest police station, all why trying to get out of the car.

"Hmmm. I wonder if I could patent my design for an ap which remotely locks my car's doors and drives to the nearest police station?"....now THAT would make you rich! Imagine how funny that would be to watch the idiots get locked in the car and driven to the nearest police station, all why trying to get out of the car.

Even better would be if there was also a taser built into the seats. You could then sell tickets to watch the show.

I have used a square wave generator and an ignition coil more that once to control unwanted activities............