IGNORED

In need of Right Lower crawling or replacement

Nwrksfnst

Good morning I have both a 2000 and a 2002 venture/midnight venture, and I went down on one and the other some drunk driver ran into parked, any way both lower right crowlings where crack and not repairable Yamaha no longer sales them and they are hard to find does anyone have any ideas what I can do

Good morning I have both a 2000 and a 2002 venture/midnight venture, and I went down on one and the other some drunk driver ran into parked, any way both lower right crowlings where crack and not repairable Yamaha no longer sales them and they are hard to find does anyone have any ideas what I can do

You say they were cracked. Pictures?

I ask because if they are only cracked, it's an easy fix....

You say they were cracked. Pictures?

I ask because if they are only cracked, it's an easy fix....

Crack is an understatement there broken beyond repair, I took them to 3body shops and they all said replace not fixable due to parts missing..

Thinking of replacing them with some Harley lower fairing just not sure if I would have to change the crash bars or not.. in order to mount them

Crack is an understatement there broken beyond repair, I took them to 3body shops and they all said replace not fixable due to parts missing..

Thinking of replacing them with some Harley lower fairing just not sure if I would have to change the crash bars or not.. in order to mount them

Ah ok. That's different. If you go with the HD Ultra Classic lowers (don't know if they will fit), but the weak point for them is the vent that opens and closes. The plastic ring that the vent turns on breaks off....

Suggestion: Check EBay for lowers...get any color and repaint. Just as long as they are intact with only minor cracking....

Try eBay!!!

To my knowledge, they are still available but new is big bucks! Here's an example, I need a good black one for mine...

https://www.partzilla.com/product/yamaha/2C9-2835K-00-P0

I just checked eBay, none for sale today but you may want to try Pinwall, they have stripped down lots of Ventures. Yes, try Mike Eyecamp, EUSA1 on the site...

Try eBay!!!

To my knowledge, they are still available but new is big bucks! Here's an example, I need a good black one for mine...

https://www.partzilla.com/product/yamaha/2C9-2835K-00-P0

I just checked eBay, none for sale today but you may want to try Pinwall, they have stripped down lots of Ventures. Yes, try Mike Eyecamp, EUSA1 on the site...

Thanks allot been looking everywhere and no one has it thanks I'm about to order it right now

2004 shows to be a MIDNIGHT Venture and Yamaha has those for $400.00 Might be cheaper to get one from Yamaha already painted the color you need than to get one cheaper of a different color, then have to spend more money getting that one painted.

2004 shows to be a MIDNIGHT Venture and Yamaha has those for $400.00 Might be cheaper to get one from Yamaha already painted the color you need than to get one cheaper of a different color, then have to spend more money getting that one painted.

Ok thanks alot, I'm just hoping that no matter what year that it will fit

Partzilla sells Yamaha OEM parts. The cheaper source is not cheaper quality. You can order MIDNIGHT black/metallic cowlings from Partzilla for $239.83 each.

BODY, FRONT LOWER 2 | Use for Color Black Metallic X ( SMX / 0903 )

4XY-2835K-01-P5 In Stock

$404.99

$239.83

FREE Shipping on orders of $149 or more

https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/yamaha/motorcycle/2004/royal-star-midnight-venture-xvz13tfms/cowling-2