IGNORED

RIP Lari White

Venturous Randy

And you say who is Lari White. She actually had an extensive country music career, but most will remember her from the last scenes of the movie Cast Away. She was the one who Tom Hanks delivered the package to and then talked to when she pulled up at the intersection and her last words were "Good luck cowboy"

She was 52 and died of cancer.

Randy

So sad.. I have a ex-girlfriend that is name Lari also.. dont see that name for a lady much.. I thought that Lari White did an excellent job in that movie and always thought that her and Tom Hanks character would have been a great match for a squeal.

Rick F.

:95::95::95::95:

Prayers Up for Lari's family and friends as they work thru this great loss.. Good grief,, I have said before and I will say it again,, I am not a normal everyday hateful person but this good for nothing Cancer stuff = yeah,, I HATE IT!!!

R.I.P. and Godspeed Lari.. :95:

Thanks Rand for the FYI...

:95::95::95::95:

Prayers Up for Lari's family and friends as they work thru this great loss.. Good grief,, I have said before and I will say it again,, I am not a normal everyday hateful person but this good for nothing Cancer stuff = yeah,, I HATE IT!!!

R.I.P. and Godspeed Lari.. :95:

Thanks Rand for the FYI...

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that: R.I.P. Lari Prayers Up!!!