IGNORED

WARNING...we are under ATTACK!!!

Freebird

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT GLOBS OF TURBO BOOSTED FROZEN YOGURT - HE IS NOW CLOSING IN ON SOUTHERN TEXAS!!! Getting mighty might close to Mexico there Fool :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Cant help it,,, that brainy lop eared Wisconsin White Washin varmint is one of my hero's!!! :Laugh:

For what it is worth. Here in the land of the infamous white washer, We have 9 inches down and it is still coming hard enough that it is hard to see across the street. On the other hand, this is only our FIRST real snowfall of the season. The way some of the pinheads are acting you would think that this was Miami. schools and all kinds of things closing down. for this couple of flurries. People driving like it is the end of the world. Stupid kids in stolen 2 wheel drive sports cars with big fat tires trying to outrun a 4x4 police Tahoe cruiser in the snow.

Saw one this morning, car in front of me was driving along nice and straight at 20 MPH in a 45 zone and for no apparent reason just started spinning and ended up off the road, no damage or injury but still, I have never figured out how that happens. Once past that car, I had no issues safely driving the speed limit.

But at least I get to do some playing in the snow. I am really enjoying this one.