IGNORED

OK Where's cowpuc??

Condor

Awe,, thanks for thinking of me ya bunch of lop eared frost bitten varmints = I definitely feel the love:bighug:!! Had my 3rd cancer surgery for the year not long ago and it kinda knocked the wind out of my sails a little more than usual but we got er done!!! :thumbsup:

Back at ya Condor = weren't to long ago (this past summer) that I had the occasion to be missing you too brother!! Been an off season with my usual reporting but here is past tense video of, like my Grandson said, us two old biker buddies passing each other on one of the highways of life!! :missingtooth::big-grin-emoticon::stickpoke::witch_brew::fatsmiley:

It's been over a week and no posts. cowpuc where is ya?? Hope your busy wrenching on a scoot or shooting a video or two, and it's not something more serious... As prolific of a poster that you are it's worrisome when you're not on here rattling cages...

I was just wondering the same a few nights ago. Sorry to hear the recent surgery took it out of you. Hope that you will soon be back fit, well & giving us all a dose of that Pucster magic & experience. Good to hear from you!

Keep up the recovery, & hope you are well enough to enjoy the Christmas Festivities with your family.

Take Care & all the very best to you & your dear wife & your family.

Heck yeah I remember that place... Something like Eagles Nest??maybe?? Around MT Hood. And those 'WET' fries were awesome. The fact that they were free was even awesome'r... As soon as the Video started I knew where youse guys were. I was gonna say Butter Pecan ice cream, but I was wrong.. First time this year.. :-) So Banana Nut is it?? I haven't seen Lonesome Rider in a couple of years. I did get an email from Doris over something political a year or so ago. But Rick is AWOL... That's fancy Latin for lost.. Haven't seen him in a couple of years, but he's been like that since I've known him. He'll come up for air one of these days...

Glad to hear your doing OK. 7 days without a post makes one weak... :whistling::fnd_(16):

• 7 months later...
Hope they aren't anywhere near the fires!

Anyone riding west of the Mississippi is going to be close to a fire somewhere.... We've got the big one going in Redding and it's hazy/smoky today down here in Sacto . We have our fair share of fires in California, but after looking at a fire map of the western US we're not as bad as some states...

https://www.fireweatheravalanche.org/fire/

Edited by Condor

Anyone riding west of the Mississippi is going to be close to a fire somewhere.... We've got the big one going in Redding and it's hazy/smoky today down here in Sacto . We have are fair share of fires in California, but after looking at a fire map of the western US we're not as bad as some states...

https://www.fireweatheravalanche.org/fire/

There's plenty fires happening here in BC as well but thankfully nothing even close to as bad as what we had last year and nothing close to where we're living .... touch wood!

I heard from @cowpuc and Tippy tonight. Yes, they are on the road and heading West.

He wanted me to tell youse guys and gals they are fine and screaming across the Land heading for California, hoping to get there before daughter has the newest grandkidlet!

Here is his text to me:

"Hey you lop-eared criss-crossing the states varmint! Puc here! Cell service is very dicey but these little lop-eared varmints are running all over the place! Try to get on the site several times no can do with this goofy phone! Please pass on this info. Bonneville Salt Flats not ready for Speed week in my humble opinion. Still wet after heavy storms. Camped two nights 5 miles out on the salt. Salt was c a k e d 1 in thick on soles of shoes! Very nice camping though!

P i c k e d up a couple extra copies of 2018 Sturgis Rally books and tour Maps of area if anyone would like one please PM me and I will send them when I get home. Pregnant daughter in Sacramento is ready to burst! She isn't due till September but may go anytime! She has got that wonderful glow that only comes with childbearing! Rain started at Menomonie on Wisconsin border and didn't stop until halfway across Minnesota! California was dry and just starting to get hot when we left!"

+++++++

They will touch base with us after they get settled down in California...

Tippy....

34861.jpeg

And Puc...

34866.jpeg

Now I turn you back to your scheduled mayhem...

• 3 weeks later...