IGNORED

Another car fell into my lap

slowrollwv

I was setting at home watching TV when the phone started ringing. I answered it and it was a friend asking me if I wanted his car. He and his wife stopped driving about two years ago and the car sat in his shed. I said yes I will come over and talk to you about it. I got it for $500.00 and drove it home. It does need a little service work but not a lot. It is a 95 Olds Cutlass Ceria SL. No rust no dents and the paint looks great and 95,000 miles. I think I got a good buy.

I would suggest making the car sit in the driveway. Don't think I would want a car that size sit in my lap... Maybe its just me. Had a car simmilar to it paid 300 for it back in 2003 and it got close to 30mpg.. Very good car had only 65000 on the clock. Very very cold air too you could watch fog roll out of vents.. If it was smart car I think it would be an ok lap car.... [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

My son and I put it up on the lift where he works to go over any thing it will need. We also did a coolant flush, trans flush and oil change. We will need to fix a small brake line leak. We will also replace the front rotors and pads as they are the original equipment. Four new tires and an exhaust pipe and muffler. Total cost of repairs $450.00. It should be a good car for my daughter in law to use.

A few years back, my brother in law (Doctor) asked me if I wanted his car that he put in the shed 26 years ago when he went to med school.

I said....uh....yeah.......

69 Chevelle SS (clone)

Pulled it out of his shed, built a garage for it and put it in the garage, and there it sits until I get around to a resto.

Body is solid, interior all there, but has been a mouse haven for quite a while.

Has a 350 auto setup, 12 bolt posi. 4:11 gears. Black on black.

Looking forward to the day I have the time to put into it to bring it back.

Figuring on going with a crate 383, might go through the effort to do a 4 speed.:banana:

A few years back, my brother in law (Doctor) asked me if I wanted his car that he put in the shed 26 years ago when he went to med school.

I said....uh....yeah.......

69 Chevelle SS (clone)

Pulled it out of his shed, built a garage for it and put it in the garage, and there it sits until I get around to a resto.

Body is solid, interior all there, but has been a mouse haven for quite a while.

Has a 350 auto setup, 12 bolt posi. 4:11 gears. Black on black.

Looking forward to the day I have the time to put into it to bring it back.

Figuring on going with a crate 383, might go through the effort to do a 4 speed.:banana:

If it has set for that long you should check all the wireing. Mice love wires.