IGNORED

Is anyone up to another conversation about

Exhaust? Or should I just sit down at a real computer and go through the tech Library? I really like the sound of my 83 with the rotted collector and left side exhaust. I put Jardine 2 into one headers on my 80 Goldwing and loved it. Sounded as good as any dune buggy! So my question if you're interested the care to save me search of libraries, could I do the same thing or would I be way out of line on my venture?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Exhaust? Or should I just sit down at a real computer and go through the tech Library? I really like the sound of my 83 with the rotted collector and left side exhaust. I put Jardine 2 into one headers on my 80 Goldwing and loved it. Sounded as good as any dune buggy! So my question if you're interested the care to save me search of libraries, could I do the same thing or would I be way out of line on my venture?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I took a couple pieces of thin wall galvanized chain line fence posts one time.. Cut em to length,brazed a couple hangers on em to mount where the original pipes mounted. Filled em with sand and bent em over a log just enough that they hung properly on my 1st Gen. Cut slots in the end of the pipes where it mounted to the collector outlets so I could squeeze em down with a clamp. Took a couple pieces of scrap sheet metal I got from our recycling place and used a variety of Tippies tupperware bowls as a pattern to draw out some fairly good sized fish tails to weld onto the ends of the pipes that I had dinged in on the pavement with my sledge hammer to flatten em out some so I could weld on the fishtail halves.. Welded and ground and welded some more and came out with a really cool set of tunable (by squeezing the fish tail sides and bending them together) straight pipes that sounded flat out AWESOME!! Painted em up with that Charcoal flat black heat paint and got many really good compliments on em..

Whole nuther story but I also had a passing light bar off a Honda Shadow on that one too..

Not sure if I can find any pics of that ol girl,, been a good while.. I do know one thing,, it sounded similar to Crud, my V-Max (bad to the bone IMHO) with his Supertrapps and those noise loving HD varmints at Sturgis LOVED the sound..

Been a good number of years ago since all that went on.. No idea if I can find any pics (will look) but here is sort of what it sounded like: