IGNORED

Reminder: Smoky Mountain Color Ride 10/27 - 10/29

Zzyzx

Smokies Color Change Ride

We are less than two weeks away from the ride in the Smokey Mountains to see the color changes.

Some of the routes include Hwy. 411 thru the Smokies to Cherokee NC, the Cherohala Skyway, Hwy-129, and the Tail of Dragon.

NOTE: The weather changes hourly in the Smokies so be prepared for varied riding conditions.

If heavy rain is expected that weekend we will cancel the ride for safety reasons. I will try to post a notice a day or two before the ride of any changes.

We will base at the Quality Inn in Alcoa, TN the evening of Friday the 27th to Sunday the 29th but you can check in or out any day so if you are planning to join us please try and make your reservations as soon as possible.

Quality Inn - Alcoa

206 Corporate Pl.,

Alcoa, TN 37701

865-984-6800

Call in and ask for " Biker rate" and let them know you're with the Venture rider group.

The cost per night is $68.00 + tax (normally &102.00+) for either a king room or a room with 2 full beds and includes a free hot breakfast each morning.

If you can make it that weekend message me your

name/s and where you're located so we can get a good headcount.

Hoping to see many old friends and meeting some new ones.

Rids Safe!

Zzyzx (Ed)

Smokies Color Change Ride

We are less than two weeks away from the ride in the Smokey Mountains to see the color changes.

Some of the routes include Hwy. 411 thru the Smokies to Cherokee NC, the Cherohala Skyway, Hwy-129, and the Tail of Dragon.

NOTE: The weather changes hourly in the Smokies so be prepared for varied riding conditions.

If heavy rain is expected that weekend we will cancel the ride for safety reasons. I will try to post a notice a day or two before the ride of any changes.

We will base at the Quality Inn in Alcoa, TN the evening of Friday the 27th to Sunday the 29th but you can check in or out any day so if you are planning to join us please try and make your reservations as soon as possible.

Quality Inn - Alcoa

206 Corporate Pl.,

Alcoa, TN 37701

865-984-6800

Call in and ask for " Biker rate" and let them know you're with the Venture rider group.

The cost per night is $68.00 + tax (normally &102.00+) for either a king room or a room with 2 full beds and includes a free hot breakfast each morning.

If you can make it that weekend message me your

name/s and where you're located so we can get a good headcount.

Hoping to see many old friends and meeting some new ones.

Rids Safe!

Zzyzx (Ed)

I'm due a trip to Sevierville to visit family. May try to make this one.

I really would like to make it, it is only 1200 miles to the dragon. Timing is not going to let me and the wife come this time. I would like lots of pics of the area and the leaves turning . it sounds like a great ride and lots of beauty to take in. Enjoy, have a great time, and be safe.

Nice to hear from you, glad your ok after the fire.

Bill

Hope colors are out for you all next week. Been up here this week and not a lot of change. Most say dry summer is reason. We were in Johnson City and now north GA NC boarder area. Still nice change from central Fl.