IGNORED

Looking for another bike

revks

Wow! That is one sweet looking Valkyrie! That's a 98?

No that one is a 2000 with just over 50,000 miles.

I'm buying it from a Harley dealer who normally sends any non-Harley trades out of state to another dealer.

I happened to be driving by and thought I would stop and see what they had.

When the salesman asked if he could help I asked if they had anything other than Harleys.

He scratched his head and said they might have a Goldwing in the back so we went to look at it and right next to it was this beauty.

I got there just in time because they were shipping the non-Harleys out next week.

The wife says it takes a special person to walk into a Harley shop and ask for something other than a Harley.

Um, how far do you hafta ride on that front tire?

If it's raining when you begin the run home, shut it down and wait, or go rent a trailer.

Other than that, you'd be hard-pressed to find a sweeter-looking ride in the category.

Congratulations; said The Olde Fart wishing he could still handle something that large! What a gorgeous Ride.~

Rgds, WRIDR

part of the deal on the Valkyrie was including a new front tire.

the rear tire is a Dunlop E3 with just enough miles to wear of the whiskers in the pavement contact region of the tread.

The new front will also be an E3 and they should have it on before I get the check from the insurance.

I hope to pick it up Thursday afternoon but it might be Friday. Work seems to be getting in the way.