IGNORED

First ride of the year

dogman

September 19th and I finally got out on my bike today for a short ride. My shoulder and arm felt a little shaky, but I did it. A long haul from April til now. I'd like to say it felt amazing getting out on the bike, but it was really only around the neighbourhood to see how the arm felt at slow speeds. I don't want to jeopardize myself or anyone else on the road.

Best to take it slow and easy while making sure everything works the way it should. If you are looking for someone to ride with in the Niagara Penninsula, I am always looking for an excuse to get out on the RSV, it hasn't gotten as much use since we got the Ural, both Tammie and Baloo (the wonder dog) love going for rides in the sidecar.

Mike

Hey Dave, we met back in the spring at MarCarl's bbq. Glad you are able to get and ride a little bit again, slow and easy gets the job done!

Come by in a couple weeks if you're up to it

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?131235-Ontario-Fall-Meet-amp-Greet-Maintenance-Day

All the best, Paul

Paul, that sounds like a fantastic time and event you are planning there. I will keep this in mind, but at present my wife is wanting me to take her away that weekend, but I'll see if we can do both.

Best to take it slow and easy while making sure everything works the way it should. If you are looking for someone to ride with in the Niagara Penninsula, I am always looking for an excuse to get out on the RSV, it hasn't gotten as much use since we got the Ural, both Tammie and Baloo (the wonder dog) love going for rides in the sidecar.

Mike

Thanks Mike, when I believe I can go for a longer ride I will reach out to you.

Dave