IGNORED

Marvel Mystery Oil?

camos

I give them a little shot in each tank during riding season.
A shot of what?

I've been putting 2 ounces of MMO in each tank for about 5 months and it still got gummed up. Had to put in some Seafoam to clear it up. Just what is MMO supposed to do?

A shot of what?

I've been putting 2 ounces of MMO in each tank for about 5 months and it still got gummed up. Had to put in some Seafoam to clear it up. Just what is MMO supposed to do?

lubricates the Butterfly, float needle and cleans the valves just a hair... But Yammer says he mixes seafoam and that. I buy the non ethanol gas try to run it fifty fifty, so about 7% ethanol with MMO. And a shot glass of Seafoam

Edited by snyper316

I was called Stupid for doing this. That won't happen again. I mix Marvel Mystery, Sea Foam and Berryman's Chem Tech. I mix it in about equal amounts. Works great for me. And cuts down the price of SeaFoam if you figure the long range plan. I buy the SeaFoam when they put it on sale by the gallon and now that we have a Rural King I can buy it all in the large containers which is usually a lot cheaper. Now my secrets are out!!! I use this when I know they are dirty. I use SeaFoam and Mystery Oil about equal amounts to keep them clean.

I mix Marvel Mystery, Sea Foam and Berryman's Chem Tech. I mix it in about equal amounts.
That seems to be a pretty potent mix. Perhaps the best use of MMO is to cut the potency of the Berryman's. I don't recall ever seeing Berryman's around here. See if I can find it.

I use SeaFoam and Mystery Oil about equal amounts to keep them clean.
So about 50/50 and how much per tank?

That seems to be a pretty potent mix. Perhaps the best use of MMO is to cut the potency of the Berryman's. I don't recall ever seeing Berryman's around here. See if I can find it.

Berrymans does not import into Canada because they don't have a distributor here.

So about 50/50 and how much per tank?

Couple oz. per tank if I remember it.. I keep in the bags and use it fairly often! If I remember it!!:fatsmiley:

Berrymans does not import into Canada because they don't have a distributor here.
Berrymans is available on amazon.ca for... (trumpet flourish) ... a 15 oz can... (trumpet flourish) ... $53.

Whooo Hooo!!!