IGNORED

Stuck for another year.

camos

Got the big notice today or yesterday afternoon...

Seems I had to renew my subscription to this gaggle of reprobates or will no longer be able to inform or generally harass you all. Naturally I immediately paid up. Who could miss out on the deal of the century.

One thing I would like to point out to the Boss, the notice did not remind me of exactly when I would expire, so to speak. Went immediately online to pay up and found the expiry would occur in two days which makes it three days since I got the notice. That is not nearly enough lead time if I had decided to go away for a week or even just three days.

Don't-cha think a month would be a better lead time? I do.... :smile5:

this gaggle of reprobates

One thing I would like to point out to the Boss, the notice did not remind me of exactly when I would expire, so to speak. Went immediately online to pay up and found the expiry would occur in two days which makes it three days since I got the notice. That is not nearly enough lead time if I had decided to go away for a week or even just three days.

Don't-cha think a month would be a better lead time? I do.... :smile5:

HEY, I resemble that comment....................

I think a week is appropriate with only a 3 day notice I nearly had a heart attack when the first I new I had expired was that I could not post.:scared:

Most of us are not gone for more than a week at a time.

OK...I THINK I have increased the notice to two weeks. Some people mail checks and/or money orders so hopefully two weeks bill be a better setting. We'll have to see if it works. There is no setting for changing it. You have to dig through a lot of programming code to find where it all happens and then they don't make it obvious. We'll see. Just to show you what I mean, once you find the general area of the setting in thousands and thousand of lines of code, this is what it looks like: "(TIMENOW + (86400 * 13)) So it's based on the number of seconds in a day x the number of days.

Also, you should get a notification in your "notification" tab at the top of the forum, same one where you are notified about PMs and etc. Is that not working? You should have been getting that at 14 days ahead of time also.

OK...I THINK I have increased the notice to two weeks. Some people mail checks and/or money orders so hopefully two weeks bill be a better setting. We'll have to see if it works. There is no setting for changing it. You have to dig through a lot of programming code to find where it all happens and then they don't make it obvious. We'll see. Just to show you what I mean, once you find the general area of the setting in thousands and thousand of lines of code, this is what it looks like: "(TIMENOW + (86400 * 13)) So it's based on the number of seconds in a day x the number of days.

Also, you should get a notification in your "notification" tab at the top of the forum, same one where you are notified about PMs and etc. Is that not working? You should have been getting that at 14 days ahead of time also.

That's all geek to me.

OK...I THINK I have increased the notice to two weeks. Some people mail checks and/or money orders so hopefully two weeks bill be a better setting.
Should work great. :thumbsup2:

Except for the few who Journey Further. :pushups:

Better be careful Puc. :nanner:

• 2 weeks later...

See what y'all started. Someone must have woke up the sleeping giant and now he's checking everybody's credentials. I got caught too and had to 're up my dues. Next the Elks and the F.O.Eagles will be dunning me for their piece of my annual pie. I better pay them up before they cut me off at the bar.