IGNORED

Weather...

snyper316

As you all know in the south central part of the USA has been getting pounded by Storms. I awoke this morning to Tornado warning after Tornado warning in La, and a few other states , most area and town in Missouri are flooded as I am sure several other states or towns , the news can't keep up.. So sending prayers out for everyone as this system wreaks havoc..

"Never ride faster then your guardian angel can fly."

​Pontoon Boat for rent.

I took my old tires and rigged paddles to my rear tire on the bike and found some barrels floating. Got out my ratchets and hooked them up to the barrels and made myself a pontoon.. Now just trying to figure out how to steer....

"Never ride faster then your guardian angel can fly."

• 3 weeks later...

I bet the NWS is going to say we had straight lined winds again..... But we Did Have a Tornado they flew over my house and briefly touched down in town just north of me.... I was told a few years ago tornados dont hit the same area twice in the same year,,,, well so far this year since April Tornado then Flooding then a tornado today, The meteorologists on TV said North Of Neosho.... it was Northside of Neosho!!!! WOW!!! IT was OVER MY HOUSE!!!!! I Sure hope we are done....

:Bunny2::Bunny2: They just issued a SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING FOR NEOSHO..... :Bunny2::Bunny2: I spoke too soon and this thing is blowing up there is already a tree top againts my house!!!!!

HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE OK BROTHER!!!! Prayers Up for ALL involved down there!!!!

Tip, Tweeks and I say: folks can say allllllllllllll that want about living next door to that sneaky @FlyingFool and his infamous Wisconsin White Washer but when it comes to this kind of stuff - cleaning up 10 feet of powder is nothing!!! Our hearts go out to ALL those affected by the storms down there!!

Well we got real lucky Friday afternoon, We had only a flood warning out for the area. We were indeed hit with an EF1 tornado.

First Time I have actually been that close to one cant be any closer then being in the wall of it, We got the Tornado Warning after it done set down right here the damage started on my side of the street and 2 blocks over and straight thru the Northside of Neosho. I am just thankful it was not any worse then what it was because we litterally did not have a warning till it had hit us. It came out of nowhere literally. I sure hope all this weather is done with us, I did make it down to the Blessing of the bikes Saturday. I guess there was some kind of Cop meeting down there so alot of people didn't show or couldn't get in down there so it was a very low turn out, another reason noone knew when it was rescheduled to and the ones that did know thought it was cancelled due to the tornado. I got a prayer patch put on my jacket just above the left pocket, then a bald eagle put on the right shoulder. The Prayer Patch says "Prayer... The Ultimate Wireless Connection!"

So a recap this year starting April 4th EF2 Tornado Southside of Neosho, Flooding April 29th, May 19th EF1 tornado from my house then to the northside of Neosho. Crazy weather and I am about ready for Sunshine and Rainbows....