IGNORED

Spring cleaning

Skid

Too funny Cowpuc. Thanks for the video.

And by the way I have two John Deere's. A 1983 210 with the 10 hp Kohler and a 2004 L130 with a 23 hp v-twin. Plus a new Husquvarna

Edited by Skid

Ya Missed a Spot!!!:backinmyday::mugshot:

If I had a good buddy who was a fishermen and I knew he probably had a bunch of fish in his freezer - I would just show up now with my beach towel and squirt bottle of Windex (I got an extra one of ya need it bro) about a 1/2 hour before dinner time and say - "thought maybe ya'll could use some sistance with cleaning up that spot I was jerkin your chain about"... :mugshot:

:scared:,, probably got some ice cream hiding in that freezer too DanL'...

:scared:,, still dont know why you two jail birds dont head up to Michigan fir Hot Dogs after ya get done polishing on em.. Do it before June while there's still a chance of snow and you wont get a bug one on those shining things!!!!:missingtooth:

In all of this "spring cleaning" did anybody happen to run across a spare MK1 trailer hitch that would be willing to sell?

I sold the 2nd gen a while ago, and I still have the trailer, no hitch to pull it with on my 84.

Heyyyy,, wassup Coff!! Lets try something here,,,, hey Larry - @Carbon_One - @CarbonOne ,, or maybe @bongobobny or maybe even @Freebird... Larry (start with him - he knows the bike) - I got that rear Ventureline bumper thingy with my scoot and as you know, it is no longer attached - any idea if that is somehow part of a Trailer Hitch assembly and if so - any idea on what Coff may need to turn it into a trailer hitch and not just a "bumper"?

Hey,, worth a shot Sonshine!!

DSCN2715.JPG

DSCN2713.JPG

DSCN2717.JPG

Puc the trailer hitch assembly is a completely different assembly from that rear bumper and lights. The bike did have a hitch when I bought it but that's gone on another VR members bike for a couple years now. Sorry If I recall the hitches use a different mounting between the MK I's & MK II's. Maybe not much thou.

Larry

Got the new tires mounted today and ready to put some miles on them this year

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170422/a045494ba865664d9d290882431a9bfe.jpg

Shoooooot brother,,,,, those are junk tires.. Why,,, I betcha those things couldnt even make it to a Puc's Meet - Greet and Eat Meat up here in Michigan.... Think I'm goofy? Tell ya what,,, lets make a bet,,,, you climb on that gorgeous scoot with the junk tires - maybe even get DanL' to follow ya just in case - head this way for one of our MGnEM's - if ya make it with any tread left and I am wrong, I will buy ya all the 1/4 pound All Beef Dogs ya can eat - Dan too of course.. If I am right, and we end up putting new tires on it up here - I will let you use my tools and lift to swap em out while Dan and I lay on the slab out front watching ya while we sip Root Beer and eat left over Dogs and do full supervision.. Ya still get the all you can eat Dogs either way...

You two trouble makers can bring the ladies along too if you like - got lots of space. If this sounds doable, try to grab a Meet n Greet during May/June.. Looking more and more feasible that Tip and I are gonna pull off a western CTFW to see my girls this year (last time out was '14 - wayyy to long) - aint getting any younger,, gonna do er while the doings good.. IF we are able = July/August are gonna get thin, mighty thin...

Actually - some GOOD looking tires there brother - those E3 or E4 radials?

The tires are E3's Bias plys.

And if the timing is right I just may take you up on the dog, (but I prefer steak)

PS: you can see both my Deeres in this pic of the tires

Edited by Skid

I looked at mine this morning before I jumped on it to head into work. The crops were just starting to sprout in the layer of dirt that is on the trunk........

Does that mean it is time to wash it?, Wont getting it wet just help the crops grow?

Your bike looks good, mine will never be that clean unless I loose a bet and have to let someone else wash it.:whistling: