IGNORED

Okay... In For Another Year!!

Aussie Annie

mine 2 but I just re-newd it today so I do not forget. P/S I do not think it had to do with the crash but more to do with the fact that many of us were already members when it went from a free subscription to a paid one. Not complaining:no-no-no: just say'n :detective:

Edited by saddlebum

WAY TO GO SISTER - SOOOO GLAD TO READ THIS!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Personally, I aint going that route again,,, I am going on the black market - I got a deal worked out with a couple lop eared varmints here that all I gotta do is call them with my questions, stories, pictures and all that stuff and they will submit the stuff for me.. Only thing I havent quite figured out yet is how I am gonna come up with the $10 a month they wanna charge me for the service but hey - I will figure it out..... :missingtooth::mugshot: :santa:

WAY TO GO SISTER - SOOOO GLAD TO READ THIS!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Personally, I aint going that route again,,, I am going on the black market - I got a deal worked out with a couple lop eared varmints here that all I gotta do is call them with my questions, stories, pictures and all that stuff and they will submit the stuff for me.. Only thing I havent quite figured out yet is how I am gonna come up with the $10 a month they wanna charge me for the service but hey - I will figure it out..... :missingtooth::mugshot: :santa:

Ya are going with the wrong Var..............Er Ve...Variant!!!:backinmyday: I only charge 5 bucks a month and in 02 I answered a question RIGHT!!:backinmyday: Ok it was about a HARDLEY but I got it RIGHT!!!!:smash2::mugshot: