IGNORED

Price of things - Canada vs USA - Rant

SilvrT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo,, David,,, let me ask ya another quick question since Silv is being so gracious about all of hijackin this thread anyway... When you went thru this decision making stuff - did it seem,, weird,, like,, hey - wait a minute here - I just turned 20 yesterday,, didnt I:confused24::doh::scratchchin::sign67:

Yep! Followed by some melancholy moments of where did all the time go? Was I really this old???

Sigh....

Wow, It is crazy how everything feels just like yesterday. It is almost like hey I do not feel as old as you and my Birth Certificate say I am. Even me being young and someone ask me how old I am, I actually have to think about it at times.

I stop at a service station just out the road from home all the time to get a six pack or cigarettes and the attendant ask my birthday so I tell her. The other day she ask the same question, I told her 1999, she gave me a quick head shake and a look. I said it is not how old you are but how you feel and left.

I stop at a service station just out the road from home all the time to get a six pack or cigarettes and the attendant ask my birthday so I tell her. The other day she ask the same question, I told her 1999, she gave me a quick head shake and a look. I said it is not how old you are but how you feel and left.

Boy has this thread jumped all over the place!!

It's gone from the price of things in Canada vs USA to health insurance to old age pension and now we're getting beers and cigs .... well, at least we're finally onto the right subject! :group cheers: :beer: :beer:

"You are only as old as the girls you feel"....Groucho Marx. I don't feel my age but yesterday my son told me he is turning 50 this year! How the heck did that happen! He must be aging faster than me.

My son just turned 20 in march, that was one of those stop AND think moments! Like hey wait a minute Aint I just 22!!![emoji24]

"Never ride faster then your guardian angel can fly."

I don't feel my age but yesterday my son told me he is turning 50 this year!

My son turns 48 in Nov. I keep tellin him he's gonna be bald just like me when he reaches 55 .... can't understand why he doesn't wanna believe that LOL (course, I'm just razzin him)

But yeah, the years sure fly by and before ya know it, your kids are as old as you think you are!