IGNORED

back home

TxVenture

Just got in from the Houston m&e ride. Had a fantastic time, met some of the greatest folks, had good food, can't beat that.

I want to thank everyone who came and helped to make it a success. Without y'all, it wouldn't have happened.

Pics will be posted later.

Don and Linda H.

don.

i'm glad you guys had a great time. sorry i missed it, but mama has a broken foot, and i couldn't leave her "home alone".

seems that it got tangled up in one of her house shoes, during the fall.

i can't wait to see the "proof", (pics).

also am dieing to see the polished stainless, side vent inserts!

SOOOOO, get your butt in gear, and lets see the pics! might also throw in last weekend's pics, too

lol:):)

just jt

Glad you had a good time!! You will find this to be contagious, and now there will be a lot more!

I'm glad I got you Texas guys off your butt, and got them started for ya'll!!!!:rotf::stirthepot:

JT, take care of that lady of yours, and send her our best!

Now alll we need are pics!!:rotf::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

jt... I'm beginning to think you are avoiding me! Every time you find out I'm going to be somewhere, you suddenly can't make it! One of these day's I'm just going to knock on your front door, shake your hand, and say "That's the meet part, lets eat!" . Then you can feed me. Might bring Squidley along and you can feed both of us... then you will really know the high price of gas.

To those that weren't afraid to be in the same room with me (or didn't know any better), it was great to meet you. 10 or 15 more of these and maybe I'll be able to start putting names with faces!

Don and Linda, thanks for pulling this together.

jt... I'm beginning to think you are avoiding me! Every time you find out I'm going to be somewhere, you suddenly can't make it! One of these day's I'm just going to knock on your front door, shake your hand, and say "That's the meet part, lets eat!" . Then you can feed me. Might bring Squidley along and you can feed both of us... then you will really know the high price of gas.

To those that weren't afraid to be in the same room with me (or didn't know any better), it was great to meet you. 10 or 15 more of these and maybe I'll be able to start putting names with faces!

Don and Linda, thanks for pulling this together.

man, don't be trying to feed me that jive!

i was TWO meets that you were SUPPOSED to attend. missed YOU both time!!!

lol

i'll catch up with you at the WARRIORS WEEKEND, on May 3rd, in port o'connor!

and the answer to your FEED ME, statement, is NO!

i work for a living, can't afford to buy fuel, and feed bottomless pits too!

lol

looking forward to may 3!

just jt:):):)

i'll catch up with you at the WARRIORS WEEKEND, on May 3rd, in port o'connor!

looking forward to may 3!

just jt:):):)

May 3rd is my wife's birthday. There are only a few days out of the year when I don't even try to make the decisions. May 3rd is one of them! Now she *might* tell me she wants to be left totally alone that day and I should just make plans to be somewhere else... but chances are I'll be real close to home that day.

hi everyone

thanks don and linda i had a great time. good to see everyone and meet some new riders. don again tell the ride captian good job was some great back roads. i had been thru bellville before but not from fm 529. i stoped at 2920 & 290 went to the right to gas up at the exxon there. but gas was $3.49 a gal. the pilot truck stop back to the left was $3.39 a gal. so you know were i gased up at. i drove 170 miles between fillups, maybe could have made it to tomball but needed to do a pottie brake anyway.

we need to do another m & e soon. might be able to talk my daughter in coming next time. i told her about the ice cream we had in fayetteville, she looked at me kinda funny and said YOU HAD ICE CREAM ? yep and it was good. she didn't want to come along she might next time.

best reguards

till we meet again

don:thumbsup:

Thanks to Don & Linda for planning the trip & M&E. Thanks to a great Road Cap.

We started at Manuel's where we met in December.

Besides the folks in the last photo. Dan (Skidrow) and

his son Jay and Vance (Vance) and his wife Brenda were

there.

In the last photo we were in Fayetteville, TX.

From left to right:

Friend of Don H., J.B. (Lonestarmedic), Kreg & Janet

(Kbay & Lil Texas), david (ponch), Doug (Big Shell),

Kathy (Lilbit), Don C. (Gunboat), Linda H. & Don H.

(TX Venture), and another friend of Don H. (sorry I

don't remember their names).

Ponch

Glad ya'll had a great time!!

We missed you guys too!!

:crying::crying::crying::crying:wish we were there too:crying::crying::crying: but we will do it again! Hope you guys continue to do this on a regular basis, cause it is a lot of fun!

We were talking the other day about going out there, and California this year for Christmas/New Years!:confused24:

Ya just may never know:whistling:

What a Great Time !!! Good Food, made some great freinds, had some really good peach cobler w/ Ice cream..uuummmmm..... When we left fayettville, we had a wedding to go to in Houston, made it in 1 1/2 hrs. Showed up in our " Biker Clothes" but what can we say!! Ended up getting home around 10:30. I will post some pics as soon as I resize them and all that fun stuff!!

Hey....

There are some faces there that I recognise :banana: Great to see and hear y'all had a good time....I love the sign :sign20:

Lonna and I are going to try to get down there again this year, probably wont be on the bike, but thats ok. I've always said that once you folks started to do these M&E's you would be addicted....looks like your proving that point :)

Thanks for the pics Ponch, it was great seeing them when I woke up :happy34:

It was fun meeting you folks. Sorry I couldn't follow on to fayettville. After The grandson dumped his scoot I just didn't feel comfortable putting you guys at risk. But the next time? I may have two grandkids with us. The next one just passed his MSF.

Now if I could find a trio of first gens cheap for the three of us........just a dream.:whistling:

Hi all,

Had a great time Sat. 1st ride since the gravy! Food was good and the road was fun.

I followed Bigshell out of Fayetteville. He set his GPS to find home and we followed the roads it gave us. Have to say that that GPS ran us down some nice riding. Pleasant roads and an easy run. I agree with Bigshell. The GPS may send you a bit off at times but it gets you there and you find good roads. Looking forward to the next meet. Ponch-Julia says she will ask for the day off next time. Thanks Don. Tell our ride captain good job. And good job on showing the nice lady at Fayetteville how nice baggers ride compared to a 750 Honda w/out a backrrest.

JB