IGNORED

Looking for a parts carb.

Flyinfool

Looking for a carb body.

It does not need to be a good or even usable one, just not to physically damaged.

I just need it for dimensional testing and fitting.

Why you may ask, I am attempting to build a kit to convert our CV carbs to EFI. It will take me a very long time to build this kit and source all of the components needed. I do not want to pull off one of my carbs and make the bike unrideable all summer while I work on this.

So anyone got a junk carb lying around?

Looking for a carb body.

It does not need to be a good or even usable one, just not to physically damaged.

I just need it for dimensional testing and fitting.

Why you may ask, I am attempting to build a kit to convert our CV carbs to EFI. It will take me a very long time to build this kit and source all of the components needed. I do not want to pull off one of my carbs and make the bike unrideable all summer while I work on this.

So anyone got a junk carb lying around?

I have my play toy carb....

I give up on trying to get the float seat out

I have always thought that maybe the EFI system off of a FJR might be adaptable since it is also a 1300cc.. I think just splitting the rack in two would be the biggest challenge using it. It wont be a cheap conversion but I think it would be doable.

I have seen the EFI racks on ebay but it might be cheaper to find a whole parts bike and use all the parts off of that..

Just my thought but good luck with it all and let us know how it goes..

Thanks

Rick F.