IGNORED

Extended weekends

slowrollwv

Well after 37 1/2 years with my work I can add Fridays to my weekends. I am off next week for the holidays. As of Jan. 2 I will have enough Vacation time to use every Friday to add to the weekend till the end of April when I can say goodbye to the place and add the other four days to the weekend.

I know you will all think me as a crazy person, but I retired at 62 and hung around my farm (mini) for less than six months. I could not take the boredom and not knowing what to do outside my chores. Since then (2008) I have been working for my former employer

but not in a management position. I love it and they love me. I will work as long as my knees keep bending and my heart keeps pumping.

:farmer:

It kind of hard to forget what day of the week it is when the wife and daughter are working every day. But I think I can find things to do to keep busy like fishing in the river behind the house or mowing the grass or taking a ride. Just don't know what I will get into but it will not be too much tv.

It kind of hard to forget what day of the week it is when the wife and daughter are working every day. But I think I can find things to do to keep busy like fishing in the river behind the house or mowing the grass or taking a ride. Just don't know what I will get into but it will not be too much tv.

You are in for a shock. You will find yourself watching 10 yr old shows that you didn't get a chance to watch back then. I still want to watch Star Wars if I could figure out in which order to watch.

You are in for a shock. You will find yourself watching 10 yr old shows that you didn't get a chance to watch back then. I still want to watch Star Wars if I could figure out in which order to watch.

Well I don't need to watch Star Wars I have seen all of them at least three times. My daughter has the collection.