IGNORED

Where to buy Cage wheels??

Yammer Dan

Bent a couple on the G6. Things are Tin Foil!!! Thought I would just buy a complete set of wheels til I started looking. DANG!!! It has steel wheels with hubcap that look fair. The best looking set of wheels I ever had were the old steel chrome deep dish wheels with Baby moons on them. Is that still a option?? Where do you guys buy these things??:think:

You may find that a set of alloy rims can be pretty much the same price as the steelies!! Normally I would say Tire Rack but I no longer do business with them!! Just do a little online searching and I'm sure you will find a good deal. Buy local if you can, shipping can be a real MF...

I got the new tires and wheels for my truck from Tire Rack. They came mounted, balanced with new TPMS and with the correct air pressure so all I had to do was to slap them on the truck and program them. Even with shipping Tire Rack was cheaper than anywhere local. I then sold the old tires and wheels that had 30K miles on them for about half of what the new costed me.

Picked up a set of 10" Cragar's and 6" Chrome Slots for my '69 fast back Macher back in '70 from Kmart for $85. Probably all gone by now though:missingtooth:.. Tried to find new wheels for our 05 KIA, other than OEM = things are made of unobtainium. Wonder if ya might find a set of new take off's at a dealership Dan.. Maybe check Discount tire too.. May very well end up at a salvage yard BUT - if ya do, make sure ya have em give em a spin on a tire machine before you take em home = not all those junk yard guys are cautious where the smack em to break em loose!!

Wonder if ya might find a set of new take off's at a dealership Dan.
Was at my local Chevrolet dealership thjis morning and they had set of takeoffs on display for sale. Dont recall how much or even 100% sure they were from a G6. They were Pontiac though