IGNORED

Ok all input is needed.

snyper316

Ok so I have a slight problem these days I'm actually thinking about changing my bikes name. The reason I had named it what I did is cause it was being a PITA!!! Well now it doesn't remind me of a Marie no more. I have been out trying to catch up and catch that front wheel more then ever seems only very minor problems. Some of which I caused others is more stuff you would find normal with a 33 yr old bike. So I am thinking of giving the old bike a proper name. But I am kinda thinking snipe for the non existent bird i was told to catch. But being as my nic is snyper, kinda sounds odd. I also thought about an old s10 I had that a really good friend of mine that was dien of cancer referred to as "The Whip" because with all her pain felt it whipped her around. It was a damned good truck other then it sounded like an old sewing machine when it was running. It was common problem in the 2.5 liter 4-tech motor. I just want to have a more fitting name. Any thoughts?

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Edited by snyper316
auto correct grr

Here are my names.....

1. "Blue Beast". 84 Ran like a beast one day and Blah the next. I Know now after all these years it needed TCI

2. "Parts Bike".83 Came from some great folks to fix Blue Beast. Crawled around on garage floor to fix "Parts Bike" Got one ride frame broke!!

3. "Ugly" 85 Found in garage in Ohio with 19k on her. First time I saw her sitting in corner of garage with about 1/4 inch of dust. 1st thought

Man that's "Ugly"

4 "Shady Lady".83 Found in Maryland with so many extras it reminded me of a "Pimp" bike. "Shady Lady" just seemed to fit.

5. "Black Beauty" 83 Just one look and it was a "Black Beauty"

6 "Brown Sugar" 86 Already had this name and the way she runs no reason to change. "Brown Sugar"

7 "Silver" 99 A 2nd Gen!! And its "Silver"

With that I think I'm done.:backinmyday: Unless I hit PowerBall...:innocent-emoticon::mugshot:

My three vehicles have fairly simple names.

the truck

the car

the bike

OK so I aint real creative.

At least the dog managed to get a name other than the dog, She is Molly.

But then the fish are just the fish.

The fish I call them all whales and I'm Jonas.:nanner: Ok I don't call them that but most of the time they come out the size of one when your talking to people about that big catch you got.:Avatars_Gee_George:

Um Dyna kinda girly name but short for Dynamite

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Kinda Harley sounding too Snipe,,, I would stay away from a Harley name if I were you bro - all my MK1's have been kind of sensitive about that,,, last thing ya wanna do is REALLY get er mad at cha..

WOWZY,, hope I aint to late to get a name in the hat??? Hope not cause I LOVE naming scoots:biker::bighug::biker:..... :think:,,, lets see,,, just in case I aint dead in the mud hole yet :think:.... Been rubbing the monkey butt trying get er goin,,, now she seems to be treating ya ok:think:,,,,, dont really know if she is gonna need more tweekin:think: to keep treating ya ok,,,,:think:,,,,,

:lightbulb:

MAHLADY

If she treats you good you pronounce that MAH-LADY (as in MY LADY) when you introduce her.. If she dont ya pronounce that MAL-AH-DEE as in Malady when ya introduce er :big-grin-emoticon:

P.S. = hope ya do a poll ya lop eared varmint,, I LOVE polls,,,, besides - tis the polling season ya know :usa::guitarist 2::banana::whistling::stirthepot: