IGNORED

Anyone ever seen a Corbin seat n bags like this before? Pretty cool IMHO..

cowpuc

What kind of cash you think that guy laid out for that set up Raggy? Knowing Corbin - couldnt have been cheap.. Without doing any kind of digging I am gonna guess 3 grand for the seat and bag set up.. Sort of different,, kind of makes me think about some of the HD's I have seen around with the gap filled in between the bags and fender.. I like em but still not sure how much.... Definitely more space for stickers!! Always need more space for those puppies!!:missingtooth:

I have seen an almost similar one for a Honda F6B. I really like the idea and if I were to ever get an F6B I'd get one.

Here is the one you referred to for a Roadstar which is called a rumble seat.

Yeppers,, thats the outfit Cammy!! That link shows the seat though - bags must be from another company? Pretty fancy stuff indeed!!

You notice the fairing on that Roadie? Looks kinda like a Voyager fairing in its style.. Thats not Yamaha OEM is it?

Yep, those are Corbin beetle bags. They run around $2,000 if memory serves.

One problem with them is you cant use any other mfr sissy bar. Another is they make the bike look like a Vespa IMO. And they are made by Corbin, possibly the worst cust service known to man..

Ya know Mike,, they do kinda have a scooter look to em:moped:.. Now that you mention that,, remember that 800cc Honda with the wrap around rear end that opened up to be trunk like.. Racking my brain,, maybe called a Pacific Coaster or something?? That kind of had that look too now that you mention it.. I do like the way this Corbin set up on the VTX blends in though,, :think: like its in the process of transforming to something exotic right before your eyes :happy34: :happy65:

Now that you mention it, it DOES have sort of a Vespa/Lambretta look to it...

Then again, I was one of those that would have bought one of those Honda Pacific Coasts...

Me too Bongo!! Those things always had that longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg distance look to em.. Just put gas in and go.. I know EXACTLY what your saying brother!! :thumbsup:

I think that 800 Coaster was wrapped around the Honda Shadow 750 drive train.. Quiet and durable like rock.. Probably AMAZING MPG too..

Only problem I could see was the 2 up thing,, power and price wise = these ol 1st Gen Yammies are hard to beat..

Talking scoots here,, any of you varmints had any run ins with the VTX1800? The one in the pic can be had CHEAP.. 11k miles - looks to be a clean scoot from the pics.. I rode one many years ago when they first came out (buddy owned the Honda shop - called me when they first came in and says "Barney - you GOTTA come ride this thing").. Total recall from that period brings back memories of a FREIGHT TRAIN on two wheels.. :scared:

Betcha the rear tire on such an animal wouldnt last 3k:big-grin-emoticon:.. Maybe a good prospect for going darkside:missingtooth: