IGNORED

Motorcyclist Killed

Condor

If you live in NorCal, and go anywhere east, or are planning to visit, most of the time we take I-80 over the Sierras between Reno and Sacramento. Heard about this on the radio this morning. Like Paul Harvey the rest of the story should be interesting...

The California High Patrol is investigating a fatal shooting on I-80 near Truckee in what officials say could be related to motorcycle clubs.

Officials with CHP say the shooting happened just before 4 p.m. Witnesses told authorities three other motorcyclists dressed in black shot at the unidentified man.

The victim was transported to a hospital in Reno, but died from his injuries.

CHP says the victim is affiliated with a motorcycle gang, but is "a friend of the club, not a member." Officials haven't disclosed which club the victim had ties to, and won't say if the suspects are in from another club.

Westbound I-80 at Truckee, near the Nevada state line, will be shutdown until at least midnight, CHP says.

http://www.kolotv.com/content/news/Westbound-I-80-closed-at-state-line-for-CHP-investigation-394701511.html

Its not right but when you don colors you kick the door open for this sort of thing, you need to watch where you go. I'm delighted to no be affiliated, with all due respect to the few folks I know that are patched I cant wrap my brain around why adults feel the need to behave this way, the point of it eludes me but I understand that this is just the reality of it.

I have a brother and nephew that belong to a club. They both have ask me to join them and open a chapter here. I said no to both and then the pres of the club and ask the same thing and he got the same answer. I do not need any one telling me where and when to ride and get a $100.00 fine from them if I don't go.