IGNORED

Sporting Clays at the Intl.

adventurer 08

I never tried sporting clays but it does sound like fun. But then anything that goes bang is fun.

IF I would have been able to make it down there I would have sprung the $39 in a heart beat. At least I would be humorous, I can not hit clay to save my life, put feathers or fur on it and I rarely miss.

I sure wish I could be there.....:95:

Are there any sporting clay shooters going to the Intl. Rally that plan to do the sporting clay course? $39 for everything including a gun or $15 if you have your own gun and ammo. I am camping, bringing my toy hauler so I could bring my own stuff. How about horse back riding? Anybody? :confused24:

I haven't been on a horse in over 43 years but if you can talk Jay into the sporting clays I will bring my 1100 and a few boxes of shells.

:scared:,, back in the day I use to load up a case of 100 rounds of 6 shot on my cheapy Lee Handloader, grab the spring loaded hand clay pigeon tosser (broke more of em tossing em than hitting em) and a couple cases of pigeons and the 870 and go to shooting.. Actually got good enough I could toss em - drop the tosser and grab the gun, shoot and even hit a few = I am like Raggy,, I LOVED wasting ammo :big-grin-emoticon:..

Wish I could make it down,, I'd do that 40 dollar deal cause I aint sure they would let me into West by God with my coach gun strapped on Tweeksis side:big-grin-emoticon:...

HOPE YA'LL HAVE A BLAST DOWN YONDER!!:fingers-crossed-emo:thumbsup: