IGNORED

02 Venture is done

Onenadrag

Finally finished my Venture. 18 inch wheel, chrome R1 calipers, diamond cut everything, custom candy brandywine paint with Renegade hydrographic pattern, shaved rear fender and smoothed, led tail, brake and run lights under tour pack, hideaway rear tag.

:worthless:

Finally finished my Venture. 18 inch wheel, chrome R1 calipers, diamond cut everything, custom candy brandywine paint with Renegade hydrographic pattern, shaved rear fender and smoothed, led tail, brake and run lights under tour pack, hideaway rear tag.

:worthless:

The chrome air filter covers were discontinued a few years ago. There are still some to be found but they are VERY expensive! You may want to consider having your plastic chromed instead, there are companies that do this. The metal aftermarket ones weren't chromed very well and they pit and rust...

It's hydro dipped. It's what I do for a living.

website is:myliquidaddictions.com

I love riding this bike. The mountiain picture was from TN/NC ride I did in June.. In Florida we have no mountains.

I have seen this crazy stuff before... just cant remember where. For some reason I hadn't even thought about that. How much does it run to do for all the plastics on a bike?