IGNORED

If...If...If... GODS COUNTRY!!!...

Condor

But you re all dreaming about that place in Colorado where they get the kind of SNOW that I can only dream about.

Ten feet of snow? Must be heaven.............

Yes I am a sick puppy, But IF I win the lottery that will allow me to afford to cure or at least treat my illness buy living in a place like this.

Stunningly beautiful.

But you waited until AFTER the bidding closed 8/18 to post it!!!:bang head:

Guess I'll have to stay where I am.

Thanks for posting this and allowing a brief excursion into dreamland.

RR

Interesting, and the date of the "Notice to sell document" is 8-24-16 So the auction was closed before it was posted. There is a provision in the notice that the IRS can also bid on the property. Maybe they wanted to be sure they got it for cheap.

Interesting, and the date of the "Notice to sell document" is 8-24-16 So the auction was closed before it was posted. There is a provision in the notice that the IRS can also bid on the property. Maybe they wanted to be sure they got it for cheap.

Hey, I'm just the messenger.... :whistling:

Log cabin kit ... someday? That would be a good goal for me. I hope you guys can do that...be so cool!

I bet we can all chip in to help. Good excuse for a M&G&E. I'll bring the beer. Puc can bring the hot dogs....and we won't invite Jeff....he'll bring snow.:snow:

Road into this one almost completely destroyed by flood. Last mile and half only good 4-wheel drive. I haven't been down to see what it did to land.

I wonder what a Lindal Log Cabin Kit like that would cost??? I have 1.5 acres down in Valley Springs CA that would be a great site to build a Log Cabin kit on... I've been thinking along the lines of logs, or rice straw bale construction....?? The address is 4277 Hart Vickson if anyone even cares to Google it. Gold country foothills, all utilities, paved access, great view, and...NO SNOW!! The big problem?? It's in Kalifornia....:crying: