IGNORED

Bike Accessories in Clay City, KY

Freebird

As I was driving through Clay City, KY today, I stopped at a small accessory store "Carmichael's Leather". I was very surprised by the good inventory that they had of not only leather chaps, vests, jackets, Frog Toggs, boots, etc. but also a lot of accessories from Show Chrome and KuryAkyn. The owner's names are Bob and Phyllis Carmichael and though Bob wasn't there, Phyllis seemed like a very nice lady. They ride a Goldwing Trike. If you live near the area and ever get by there, stop by and say hello.

She also told me that they have a "cruise in" and that it will be on May 18th this year. They will have food and she said they expect maybe a thousand bikes to show up this year. She offered her invitation to you all. It will be based at their little store at:

4315 Main Street

Clay City, KY 40312

She said that it starts at noon but usually bikes start rolling in around 10:30 AM.

The owner's names are Bob and Phyllis Carmichael and though Bob wasn't there, Phyllis seemed like a very nice lady.

Hmm,,,, Makes you wonder how she seems to be when Bob is actually there. :rotf::rotf:

Just couldn´t resist it Freebird.

Now why in the world was I born in Iceland with all these gettogethers in USA.

Don,

Was ya lost ? last time I was there, I asked the local Constable, preacher, welder, mission director, plumber and any other title that may fit genuine good guy, why they called it a city, and was told there was one there at one time before the fire.

It's nice and peaceful around there. Was you on your bike or doing the work thing ?

Gary

Hmm,,,, Makes you wonder how she seems to be when Bob is actually there. :rotf::rotf:

Just couldn´t resist it Freebird.

Hey...she wasn't THAT nice. :)

Don,

Was ya lost ? last time I was there, I asked the local Constable, preacher, welder, mission director, plumber and any other title that may fit genuine good guy, why they called it a city, and was told there was one there at one time before the fire.

It's nice and peaceful around there. Was you on your bike or doing the work thing ?

Gary

Unfortunately, I'm doing the work thing. No bike with me. :( I've actually been in this area of Kentucky all week. I'm staying in Morehead and seeing customers in Mt. Sterling, Grayson...all this surrounding area. I actually like this area a lot. Beautiful country and some of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet.

Hey Flugur, what about an Exchange? Your nice, clean and quiet Country vs our Politicians ??

Doesn't this sound like a good Deal ?

Oh sorry, of Course, no getogethers either, except the Swiss Club once or twice a Year. There are some Meeting with my Vmax Buddies, which i wouldn't want to miss, but this is another Bunch of People than the Venture People. Both great Groups, but different.