IGNORED

Honoring our Law Enforcement members

Freebird

I like it but does it also reflect the police officers? As for the thought that some may not want it, that's fine. It will NOT be issued without the person requesting it.

That was a question but more often then not the scale represents Justice so..... not sure what it stands for here but its a very good suggestion and im sure this could be resized...

Sorry Don I would of resized but i cannt do it with my note book . Last time i will buy one of these things.The scales represents law enforcement. I just happened to see that after the post. What you are doing is a great idea. I would not want to be a police officer at this time. We interact with the law enforcement a lot.Even in a small community it gets pretty hairy at times.

Edited by Doug royal86

Great idea Don - 100% with ya brother,, those having served or serving as LEO's, Firemen or EMT's deserve our recognition = A HUGE THANK'S TO EACH OF YOU:clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup:!!

I really really like the tribute Icon that Doug put up but wonder how recognizable it will be when posted in the smaller form like you mentioned.. Wonder if having just the center circle for an Icon as it might be easier to view. Another thought, we could do badges or the center piece with the emblems for service in each branch and then use the one Doug posted or the Circular from its center if someone has served in each area (not that uncommon around here).

I know,, as usual,, I am probably making it all way to complicated:big-grin-emoticon:

GREAT THREAD IMHO!:thumbsup:

OK...the new award has been added. I did use the image a couple of posts up that most seemed to favor. I resized it and made it a transparent gif file but it didn't turn out all that well. It will do until I or one of you can make it look better. It is uploaded and ready to go though.

Now I set this one so that people cannot request it on behalf of another member. There may be those that do not wish to be identified for one reason or another so it is entirely up to you to request it if you would like to be recognized and honored.

To request this award, just click on "rewards" in the menu bar at the top of the page. Then scroll down until you see the "First Responder" award. To the right of the image you will see "request award".

Whether you request it or would rather remain anonymous, thank you so much for your service.