IGNORED

Cowl Storage Bag:

Rob Swallows

I've seen a few photos of folks having a two or three compartment storage compartment bag on top of the cowl of their bike. I kinda like this idea but would like to know what brand is best, or which and why to avoid and in particular. Ebay is loaded with them but I'd rather go with something tried and true.

Thanks,

Rob

No idea if she makes em or not but one of our members here does leather work and I have seen a lot of her amazing stuff while traveling around the country = WOWZY, does she do a nice job. I think if you went to member vendors and clicked on Ace High Leathers you could find out about her work:thumbsup:...

If you do meet her please tell her ol Pucster says howdy - she is a friend of mine!!:thumbsup:

If you do meet her please tell her ol Pucster says howdy - she is a friend of mine!!:thumbsup:

Wow... you have a friend ?? I am amazed!! :happy65: From what I have heard, that is somewhere between a World Wonder and an absolute miracle !! :usa: :stirthepot: Congrats !!! :happy65:

:rasberry::rotf::rotfl::stirthepot:

Wow... you have a friend ?? I am amazed!! :happy65: From what I have heard, that is somewhere between a World Wonder and an absolute miracle !! :usa: :stirthepot: Congrats !!! :happy65:

:rasberry::rotf::rotfl::stirthepot:

I said "she is MY friend" - I never said "I was HER friend".. :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::moon::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry: