IGNORED

goin on my first memorial bike run tomorrow

Guest Jamsie

Guest Jamsie

tomorrow i will take part in a memorial and charity run , procedes will go to the great north air ambulance in uk.

guest rider this year is fast freddie spencer, one of my all time fav bike racers ,

hoping to have good weather and some good craic

Out here on the west coast, we have West Coast Rolling Thunder. This is a charity run that ends at Riverside National Cemetery where there is a ceremony for the fallen veterans. My wife and I and our riding group like to participate each year.

Good on ya Jamsie:clap2::clap2:,nothing like riding for a good cause!!:thumbsup: Thoughts and Prayers Up for safety for you and all the participants and for a good turn out for your first Memorial ride! Heres to many many more to come!!

PS - off shore VR members are required to follow the same forum :photographing: rules that the rest of us are suppose to abide by.. Just giving you a heads up my friend, the :photographing::cop: are out hot and heavy this time of year watching carefully for pictures of ALL members and their scoots out having fun:big-grin-emoticon:

PS, PS - Fast Freddie is admired greatly over here too,, double :thumbsup::thumbsup: from the :photographing::cop: for obtaining a shot or two of him brother!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Have fun out there!!!:thumbsup:

Guest Jamsie

OK puc you can call off the :photographing::bobby:, i got the pic .

DSCF2814.jpg

Great ride and fantastic turnout in misty conditions.

saw this and told lady owner about this site , hopefully we will get a new member

DSCF2809.jpg

Best rat bike , also family favourite

DSCF2805.jpg

and the winner of the classic bike show was this little beauty

DSCF2816.jpg

ROCK AND ROLL JAMSIE :guitarist 2::guitarist 2::dancefool::dancefool:- THOSE :photographing::cop: GOT NO ACTION HAPPENING AND WERE NOT ABLE TO CREATE ANY STICKY WICKETS IN THIS THREAD BROTHER - GOOD ON YA:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:!!

Looky looky,, Fast Freddie showed up and JAMSIE got us a pic :cool10::cool10::cool10:,,, that lady with the triked V-4 RSTD may become a member here :fingers-crossed-emo (GORGEOUS SCOOT WHO EVER YOU ARE!!!), that precious little Honda 400 inline 4 Super Sport took home the classic class and,,, WOWZY - that "family favorite" makes me :178: and :big-grin-emoticon: from ear to ear!!

Congrats on what appears to have been a VERY successful 1st Memorial ride and double congrats on the good turnout your fellow country men/women provided for a such a good cause - TOTALLY OUTSTANDING JOB JAMSIE!!:thumbsup:

Thank you for including us!!

Here a couple shots from the Memorial Day run at West Coast Thunder.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]105616[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]105617[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]105618[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]105619[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]105620[/ATTACH]

BEAUTIFUL WOODSTER - JUST AWESOME!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

:178:,, would LOVE to earn one of those stickers --- maybe someday:witch_brew::happy34:!!