IGNORED

New to me Royal coming in this week,..

DarrinGT

Well it was just too good of deal to pass up, A 2007 Yamaha Royal Star with 11K miles on it for $4,300.00 Just had to pick it up, Should have it before weeks end. Still not sure what I am doing with it but will decide once I get my hands on it. Might be our new ride, might play with it for a minute and put it up for sale. Well see,

Meanwhile, here is a pic,..

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s564/Darrin-GT/2007%20Yamaha%20Royal%20Star%20Burg_zpslmn3jehm.jpg

SAWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET FIND THEIR BROTHER!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I LOVE that color combo and WOWZY,, talk about a low mileage scoot :scared:!! Ya done good Darrin - REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

• 1 month later...

Well we have put about 500 miles on the bike and are leaning towards keeping and selling out 97 RSTC. I want to swap some parts off of the 97 to the 07 and then put it up for sale.

That said, as part of our decision, I am going to be looking for parts for the 07. Most I can find new, but I wanted to throw it out there in case someone here had parts that they would want to sell, or have leads on them;

Here is the parts list:

Studded Mustang Seat, w/wo. drivers back rest. We will be selling the Corbins that are on the bike now.

Lower fairing tinted deflectors

Harley Muffler clamps and bracket.

Possible that I may need the Flanders Pullback Bars.

Highway pegs.

Batwing Fairing.

Those are the major things we would do, most of the right away for comfort, except the Fairing will most likely be over the next winter.

So let me know if anyone has some parts or suggestions, I would appreciate it. Also any other ideas on things that I may have missed to make your ride better.

This was, and still is a hard decision for us, especially with all of the work we have done to our 97, but overall to move into a 10 year newer bike, with 60K less miles on it for about $2,000.00 out of pocket, makes it a little easier to go with the 07.

Thanks for yalls help!