IGNORED

Does anyone use Weatherspark?

Weatherspark has been my go to for a quick look at the weather and especially looking at rain. It also showed current temps all around the country and around the world.

Well, it looks like Weatherspark is no longer like it was. Just wondering if anyone else noticed this.

Randy

Use weather.gov myself. NOAA radar is spot on. I'll look into weatherspark now that you have my interest.

It's not any good anymore. At one time you could go back and see what the weather was many years ago in your town. Not now. You could full screen and zoom in.

I was just curious if anyone else had been using weatherspark and what were they now getting.

Randy

I've tried a number of different ones. They all seem to change "options" each update. I like to see daily temps by hr, % precp, and wind speeds not just direction. I can get all the info just not on one screen you have to page thru the forcast.

I loaded the Raindar one here a couple of months ago when someone posted something about "favorite apps". I also have used Rider X which originally was a Victory App. but it is not like it was when first came out either. Accuweather is main one on phone and I also have wundeground. This winter I loaded a wind chill app to just for a reference. Brenta wind chill.