IGNORED

fox kits

OrlinEngh

IMG_0822.jpgIMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0821.JPG

Sure do love spring time getting to see the new life that comes with it, We have a family of fox living behind our shed two adults and three kits I got to watch them for a couple of hours yesterday while I was back there working on the water for the horses they got so they didn't care about me being back there they seem to be used to all of goes on around here.

Orlin

:scared:HOW COOL IS THAT OR!!!!!:thumbsup:

:lightbulb::scared:,,, make friends with one of those cute little Kits right now!! Teach em to ride on Moe's back and you could have "the greatest show on earth"!!

:lightbulb::scared:,, make me the ring master for the show and I will bill it here in the Water Hole for a coming International!! Almost a guaranteed good turnout: "Come one, come all to the all new Orlin and Sharon's VR Wisconsin VR International - starring Mighty Moe and the Dancing Kits!".. :big-grin-emoticon:

Seriously brother,,, you folks live in some AWESOME country there - THAT IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!:clap2: Thanks for sharing!!:thumbsup:

Back when I was working I was on Perimeter Patrol one night when I heard a couple of dogs really making a racket within about 100 yards of the Prison fence. I found a Fox's den with 3 little Kits in it only a couple days old. I intended to go back and get one when I could take it home but Mama Fox moved them the same night. Saw them again later that summer but it was too late to get one. Mama Fox had already taught them a few things. Used to feed them bits out of my lunch. I had been feeding Mama for a while. Passed this along to the younger Officers. Wonder if they are still around?? Sure would have liked to got one and gave to the Warden to go with her Cat,Coon and Squirrel.