IGNORED

Anyone know how to delete ads from the classifieds when the scoot sells?

cowpuc

@Freebird, @Eck, @Marcarl - quick question for you guys.. Are we suppose to be able to delete our classified ads after the item sells or do we just let it run its course. I have 3 bikes in the "other motorcycles" classifieds that are sold and can be deleted. I would be more than happy to do so but I cant figure out exactly how to do it.. Thanks Don for the classifieds - really a NICE addition to our site!!:thumbsup:

I was thinking of giving you an answer, but it would have been a little different,,,, so,,, this way, FreeBird will feel part of the site as well. :happy65:

:rotfl::rotfl:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo3pIV1CLrQ

Does that mean the CL guy showed up for the VMax?

:crying:

RR

Yep,, :bawling::bawling::crying::bawling:,,, thats exactly what it means Jeff :bawling:

No more Crud for me either brother...:bawling:

DSCN2598.JPG

DSCN2597.JPG

DSCN2591.JPG

That's one sad looking Pucster! Trying to muster up a smile but just can't fake it.

Yep,,, I loved Crud,, he was my friend.......

Crud - a poem by Puc

When it came to those V-Rods ol Crud would just grin,

his V-Boosted motor would cut their times thin.

If 6 grand came up on his sweet little tach,

you'ld better hold on or you'd be on your back.

He wasn't real pretty or decked out in bling,

but brother those SuperTrapps sure made him sing.

In all the encounters of my biking years,

selling Crud the ol V-Max has left me in tears..

Puc, You don't know just how close you came to haveing a PAIR of engineers named Jeff show up in your driveway at the same time. A very dangerous possibility.

Fool you dont how :happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::beer::beer::beer::beer::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10: I would have been to have had a couple lop eared VR engineering Jeff varmints show up and drive off with my Crud :big-grin-emoticon:... I was tempted to make some changes and make it happen but a deals a deal...

Of course there are ALWAYS those Puc's Meet-Greet and Eat Meat venues coming up,, :scratchchin: wonder if an engineer or two from Cheeseland would have a clue what to do with a fresh Michigan outcropping of 1/4 pound, all you can eat, Hot Dog.:think::stickpoke: