IGNORED

What the.............

Yammer Dan

Had the zero turn out yesterday, mowed,trimmed and cleaned everything up with blower. Place looked beautiful with all the spring flowers in bloom and grass cut and edged... Today I will probably need to fire up the snowblower as they are calling for 5". Its the daughters 25th birthday today, never snowed this hard on her bday and we do remember it in the hi 80s once???? Only in Pa!:snow::snow:

Craig

Hope you killed the flu bug by now and your coming back alive Dan. You better be, cause your side walk and driveway are going to need shoveled out!!!!!!....:080402gudl_prv:

SHOVEL?? I'm going back to bed after one of the Warden's Breakfasts. (Warden's feasts are secret known to a few.) It will melt sooner or later!!

Craig and Don sorry that you two got dumped on but by the time those clouds got over me they were empty. I am glad of that, I may go for a ride after while. :duck: :duck:

And freeze your.....no wait you are up there where them politicians are spouting all that hot air ain't ya?? :backinmyday:I knew they had to be good for something!!:Avatars_Gee_George::usa::usa::usa:

Yeah Dan that's all there good for.

Personally I LOVE all this Political stuff and LOVE to :stirthepot: with em.. Get em all chasing their tails and :stickpoke: with each other!! If they are busy :stickpoke: with each other maybe they will not notice Tip, Tweeks and I sawing logs behind a hay bale out in the middle of nowhere and leave us alone :guitarist 2::rotfl:

20140703_102824.jpg

Personally I LOVE all this Political stuff and LOVE to :stirthepot: with em.. Get em all chasing their tails and :stickpoke: with each other!! If they are busy :stickpoke: with each other maybe they will not notice Tip, Tweeks and I sawing logs behind a hay bale out in the middle of nowhere and leave us alone :guitarist 2::rotfl:

That is good for some but not all. The wife does not like sleeping on the ground so throwing a tent up some place does not work for us. :crying:

That is good for some but not all. The wife does not like sleeping on the ground so throwing a tent up some place does not work for us. :crying:

Must be a Democrat :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::doh::doh::doh::ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore:

Ahhh ohhh,, ol Pucster is going straight down the drain for that one :178:

Sorry Roller,, sometimes I just talk to much :hihi:,, love me anyway will ya brother:rotfl:

Must be a Democrat :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::doh::doh::doh::ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore:

Ahhh ohhh,, ol Pucster is going straight down the drain for that one :178:

Sorry Roller,, sometimes I just talk to much :hihi:,, love me anyway will ya brother:rotfl:

NO Way Puc no harm no foul. I thought yor reply was.:rotf::rotf::rotfl::rotfl: