IGNORED

Hey Dragonrider

Eck

Hey Lewis,

I have a brand new 12 volt chrome horn that I would like to donate to you so that you can auction it off and apply the funds towards St. Jude's. (See pic below)

This horn is CHROME, and still in it's original box and has never been used. Brand new!!!!

I also have a set of slightly used, but good drivers foot pegs for a GW 1800 (they are used, but both are in good shape...see pic below)

I am not sure how / where you auction stuff off for St. Jude's, but maybe there are others here on the site that have some extra parts laying around that they will never use and would be willing to donate to you also towards raising some $$$ for St. Judes.

SOOOooo this is my offer on what I will do with my horn Lewis.

You auction it off as you normally auction off stuff for St. Jude's here on the site.

Once you get the highest bidder and their contact info/ address, you just tell me where to send it and I will even pay the shipping to get it to the winner as long as it is in the lower 48.

If someone wins the bid out of the country they will have to pay the shipping, but I will GIVE the horn to you for whatever you can get for it.

Ok who else want's to join in and donate an extra part to Dragonrider that you have sitting out in the garage or the shed?

Eck

@Dragonrider, here is the running list of things that people would like to donate:

Folks, hold on to your items and once we have a highest bidding winner identified, you and the highest bidding winner can determine shipping arrangements.

Dontated by: Item:

Eck - 12 volt Chrome Horn - See attached pic) and one pair of slightly used, but good stock drivers foot pegs (See attached pic)

MIDRSV - pillow top rider's seat with the Butler mod ( One heck of a very nice offer by Dennis I must add!)

COWPUC - Used Gauze and tape-just kidding - item pending

Hummingbird - (3) hand made cutting boards

Slowroll - driving light brackets and a set of passenger floorboard backing plates

New 12 Volt Chrome Horn.jpg

Slightly used Driver Foot Pegs- GW1800.jpg

Edited by Eck

I have something Eck. I have a pillow top rider's seat with the Butler mod. I won't be able to ship it out until I get back home in about 3 weeks. I took it off on my '07 RSV. Lewis, let me know if you can use it.

Dennis

I may have some left over brand new gauze and a pretty cool hand brace in a couple more weeks :big-grin-emoticon:... I am still banned from digging in the garage BUT,, when I get back to normal (dont you be starting on me again about that Flyinfool :stirthepot:) I betcha I can find something out there in the old man cave someone will find interesting :biker::beer:

Great!! More neat stuff to bid on!!

The good thing is that it does not have to be motorcycle related.. Anything one has that can be offered up to auction off would be great. ...Heck, even an in-law....:rotf:

Ok, looks like I need to post some auctions, but it would help if the donors would send me some pictures of the items, 2 or 3 pictures of each item will do good, I can start posting them and see what we can do to raise some more for the Kids at St. Jude. Thanks to all and especially to Eck for starting the ball rolling.

I will send in my pics when it stops raining... I have my Avalanche all waxed up and sitting in the garage, and I don't want to open the garage door to get to the parts and take pics..(Tomorrow maybe).

Don't forget @DragonRider, I will gladly help you post and or keep track of any items submitted for auction.

.................... Thanks to all and especially to Eck for starting the ball rolling.

I thank you Lewis and believe me, I was afraid that I may have over stepped boundaries by posting this before I spoke with you.

I am so sorry for not even thinking of talking to you first before I posted this.

Great idea, Eck!

I have a Shark motorcycle stereo that is brand new. I did open it when I bought it a few years ago to install on my VStar 950T. But changed my mind and decided to leave the bike stock without speakers and such hanging on the bars.

So I'll do the same as Eck, Lewis unless you choose to do this yourself. I'll hold the unit here until someone wins the bid on it and I will pay shipping within the US and the new owner can pay for overseas....

Here are pics:!

IMG_20160324_144315_844.jpgIMG_20160324_144353_811.jpgIMG_20160324_144441_021.jpg

Hmm...can't find the little manual. I'll keep looking. But regardless...here it is waiting for a new owner...

david

Edited by videoarizona
add info

I don't know if there is any interest or not but if so, I will donate these pins. Most are somewhat historical and may mean something to any of you who were members of the old Venture Touring Society. There are 9 of the year pins. Those are the triangular ones and marked 1 - 9. Some are from their V-Daze events. I think there is 1996, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2002...maybe another one or two. Their is their old "V Rose" pin and "V Eagle" pin. Then some various pins from toy runs, the VTS Texas Gathering, etc. A couple of AMA pins and even a 2 year membership Venturers pin. If there is nobody interested, I'll just keep them but if anybody is, I'll donate them and pay the shipping to the winner. I had them mounted on a board the 3 or 4 of them have the pins broken off the back.

pins.JPG

Ok, looks like I need to post some auctions, but it would help if the donors would send me some pictures of the items, 2 or 3 pictures of each item will do good, I can start posting them and see what we can do to raise some more for the Kids at St. Jude. Thanks to all and especially to Eck for starting the ball rolling.

It will be a couple of weeks before I get home to take pictures of the seat.

Dennis

I don't know if there is any interest or not but if so, I will donate these pins. Most are somewhat historical and may mean something to any of you who were members of the old Venture Touring Society. There are 9 of the year pins. Those are the triangular ones and marked 1 - 9. Some are from their V-Daze events. I think there is 1996, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2002...maybe another one or two. Their is their old "V Rose" pin and "V Eagle" pin. Then some various pins from toy runs, the VTS Texas Gathering, etc. A couple of AMA pins and even a 2 year membership Venturers pin. If there is nobody interested, I'll just keep them but if anybody is, I'll donate them and pay the shipping to the winner. I had them mounted on a board the 3 or 4 of them have the pins broken off the back.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104744[/ATTACH]

Hell Yah Don!! I like pins!!!