IGNORED

To heck with the kid ...

SilvrT

If you look at both videos, it is obvious the biker pulled up beside the truck in a non-existent lane to where the trucker could not see him in his mirror. Then the trucker decided to turn right. If you look at the second video that is noted in the comments, it looks like the biker had time to move before the truck hit him. I think the biker is lucky he did not get his kid killed. There is another video that shows a few seconds more of the kid getting out.

Randy

Edited by Venturous Randy

If you look at both videos, it is obvious the biker pulled up beside the truck in a non-existent lane to where the trucker could not see him in his mirror. Then the trucker decided to turn right. If you look at the second video that is noted in the comments, it looks like the biker had time to move before the truck hit him. I think the biker is lucky he did not get his kid killed. There is another video that shows a few seconds more of the kid getting out.

Randy

How did you get to see a second video Rand:confused24:? Got a link or something...

Yea Silv,, THAT was terrifying!!!:bang head::bang head:

I have been to China and witnessed the driving there. 4 lanes of traffic going both ways on a modern highway and a scooter going through the middle of it in the wrong direction. When they walk they have a cell phone glued to their ear but when they drive they pay attention because they have to. My son is married to a Chinese national and has lived in Xiamen China for several years. He thought it would be funny to holler " Now we are going to die." when we climbed into a taxi while we were visiting. The Taxi drivers are the most aggressive drivers I have ever seen. Very skilled but time is money. I don't know were that video is from but it reminds me of China.

http://i.imgur.com/PUpggD2.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/S7FDd6D.gifv

You may have to cut and paste links. These are in the comments section of the original post.

Randy

What da heck,,, gotta agree with ya Randy,,, the guy on the bike just sat there in a clearly marked "NO VEHICLE" zone and let the truck run over him - plenty of time to get out of the way,, cant help but wonder if there wasnt some form of road rage going on there - like the guy on the bike was :stickpoke: with the truck driver :doh: ... On the same token though,, the guy in the truck definitely had to have known the guy was there.. Thinking both parties should have their drivers licenses examined - and maybe even their gray matter... Just NEVER a good idea to play around with Semi's when traveling,,,, especially if your touring on a scoot (IMHO)...

Man that was a terrifying video - seeing that child go under that rig was AWEFUL!!!!