IGNORED

New H-D Taillight on my 99 RSV

Zzyzx

WOW ZZYZX ZZZZZZZZZZZZ WOW WOW WOW :178::178::178: IS THAT PURDY!!!!!!:guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::thumbsup:

All LED Z?

Not Yet...The HD lights are still standard 1157's but have the LED inserts on order. Will shoot another picture once these are changed out.

Taillight??:think: I ain't never seen the back of it.:Avatars_Gee_George: Come to think of it has anyone ever seen the back of a 2nd Gen??:mugshot:

:scratchchin::scratchchin::scratchchin::think::think::think: well,, I ride a beat up ol 1st Gen so you KNOW it wasnt me this time :7_6_2[1]: :bikersmilie::checkeredflag::big-grin-emoticon:

That sure is :scared: purdy though DanL,, you should pay more attention to Silver - thinking that Freebird varmint sold you one awesome scoot that I STILL AINT EVER SEEN EVEN A PIC OF YET :photographing::cop::missingtooth:

Taillight??:think: I ain't never seen the back of it.:Avatars_Gee_George: Come to think of it has anyone ever seen the back of a 2nd Gen??:mugshot:

Well I had to pull over until you could catch up. Had a little time on my hands so we took a picture...Heres to You.jpg

I also have a 1st Gen :)

Puc, Here is a pic of my RSV rear end with the HD mod. So you can get jealous!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104316[/ATTACH]

I put LED bulbs in mine...

THAT is gorgeous David!!! Very very nice!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Those rear lights are shaped like a :scared:,,,,,:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::missingtooth: