IGNORED

Hit and run driver!

Gary N.

A good friend of mine who I met here in Kerrville Tx nine years ago got in an accident yesterday. He is 74 years old and a great guy. An old dirt bike racer too. He came out to see us yesterday afternoon to let us know he found a nice house to rent and was going to move. He was all excited about getting this new place and wanted to let us know. On the way back to town he was hit from behind by someone driving a F250 pickup. Larry was on his 250 Yamaha so not much protection. He went down and broke his right leg bad below the knee. Also some pretty bad road rash. I had just given him my phone number and the cops called me right away. Larry has no relatives here but lots of good friends. I spent the evening at ER with him and this morning they operated to put a rod in his broken bone. Talked to the doc and he said all went well and Larry was alert and looked ok afterwards. Police have a picture of the pickup and a couple of witnesses so lets hope they catch the SOB.

Some people are just in humane. Hope your friend gets well soon, and they catch this POS driver who left. That's pathetic. Btw, you are a good friend and we need more people such as you on this planet...

:sign yeah that:

Thanks Gary for being there for him :You_Rock_Emoticon:.. Our thoughts and prayers are with your buddy - hopefully he heals quickly, fully and indeed - that they are able to catch the scum ball who ran into him!!

Prayers Up and Blessings Down!

Puc

Your a great guy Gary to help the man out and be there at the hospital for hours to support him during this time.

Barrycuda said it all: you are a good friend and we need more people such as you on this planet...:happy34:

The hit & run jerk must have a cousin down here in Alabama... driving a blue Mustang....:stickpoke:

I know exactly where that is. 39 isn't a fast road there, PU driver wasn't paying attention. Too much of that going on (hit & run). Lately they have been catching them, hopefully before they can run back across the boarder. A recent case they extradited him back into Texas to serve 14 years. Mexico won't extradite if a conviction could bring a death penalty.