IGNORED

Rooms for WI,Rally and Mt, Day

OrlinEngh

Okay I found out today that the Vernon Inn didn't block off any rooms for me, After I gave them the dates and asked if they need anything down to block the 10 rooms and was told no that they would hold them. Any way the manager had forgotten to put it down on their calendar and they are pretty much booked up.

I called Hickory hill and they have.

9 rooms with queen size bed, 3 rooms with King size bed, 2 rooms with 2 beds.

I called the Old Towne Motel in Westby and they have 3 one bed and 8 two beds.

I will be going to the Hickory Hill Motel tomorrow they said that we can block the rooms and I will find out just what is needed to do to make sure that they wont be taken.

Wednesday I talk with the manager at the Old Towne and block rooms there also .

I will post more after I get to talk with the managers face to face.

If you know you are coming call now and make your reservations for your room. Sorry for this I guess that next time I will have it put down in writing that the rooms are blocked.

Orlin

Orlin that is what happened to me for the IR Rally. But I could not change the motel so quickly. Glad everything is working out.

When I called and talked with her yesterday she wasn't very pleasant about it, and told me that a large group wanted the rooms and prepaid for them. So I wont be sending any body their way from now on.

I stopped and talked with the owner of the Hickory Hill Motel and we have the rooms blocked until April 30th.

The motel is clean has small outside pool and its out side of town so its easy to get to.

If you haven't signed up om the calendar please do so. Its 4 months away and time seems to go by fast.

I will post more on the Motel in Westby after Wednesday when I talk with the manger.

And for more information go to the VentureRider Regional Rallies that's where I will be posting the information for the Rally and Maintenance Day.

Thanks Orlin

Orlin