IGNORED

2016 Hot Dogs, Tater Chips, Cokes, Party Beads and more...

cowpuc

I know it's early but I just sent off an email to my staff to see how they are fairing thru the winter.. Trying to make sure they are still on for another great year of rounding up Hot Dogs for us.. As soon as I have a response I will let everyone know one way or the other.. Also, if the response to my recent email to my staff comes back as a positive one (meaning all things are a go for this years outings:fingers-crossed-emo) I am planning on sending out some very special "Grand Prizes" to all of you who attended one of last years "Pucs Greet - Meet and Eat Meats". Only those who attended one of our Hot Dog (M)eatings will be eligible for the prize of which I speak BUT, I am working steadfastly on giving you 2015 no-shows yet another opportunity to redeem yourselves:santa:..

Stay tuned for more info and :big-grin-emoticon: if you love Hot Dogs!!!:thumbsup:

Puc :big-grin-emoticon:

DSCN1683.JPG

DSCN1679.JPG

DSCN1677.JPG

DSCN1673.JPG

DSCN1672.JPG

DSCN1671.JPG

DSCN1670.JPG

DSCN1669.JPG

DSCN1668.JPG

DSCN1692.JPG

DSCN1697.JPG

DSCN1698.JPG

DSCN1701.JPG

DSCN1703.JPG

DSCN1709.JPG

DSCN1262.JPG

DSCN1264.JPG

DSCN1267.JPG

DSCN1269.JPG

DSCN1275.JPG

DSCN1270.JPG

DSCN1265.JPG

DSCN1032.JPG

DSCN1042.JPG

DSCN1045.JPG

DSCN1050.JPG

DSCN1052.JPG

DSCN1055.JPG

DSCN1060.JPG

Don't know,,,, just don't know,,,, I think the dogs from last year are all gone and digested,,,, at least I hope they are,,,,,,, Are we ready for another bout?, stomach???? Over the lips and through the gums, look out stomach, here it comes!!!!

Just kiddin' They were quite good actually!

Well Puc, I take it this is a weekend sort of deal?

Actually Cha they have been weekday events, my staff people really like to have their weekends off (and I am not much for paying over-time).. I did catch a fair amount of smack talk about that last year though,, people like @ragtop69gs (Raggy) kept beatin me up cause I didn't have one for the working people (I still question Raggy's real love for Hot Dogs though cause there were others who attended that were working people) so, if things go well and it all fly's again this year we may do a weekend dogger..

Will know more as we get closer to May..:thumbsup:

Puc I would like to make it up for one of your E/Meet's but I would have to take a week off work to do it. With everything going on here now I don't think I could do it till after I retire and I am not sure when that will be so I will have to settle for the pics that you post and read about them. Good luck and be safe and eat one or two for me.

I have 3 options for gettin to one o dez shindogs.

1. 6 hour ride each way going right thru the middle of Chicago. :scared:This would have to be at least a 2 day trip in good weather.

2. Take the S.S. Badger ferry out of Manitowoc WI to Ludington MI and 3 hours of ride time each way. $$

3. Take the Lake Express High Speed Ferry out of Milwaukee WI to Muskegon MI and about 20 minutes of ride time each way. $$$$$

Yup it would have to be a good weather weekender.

THANK YOU COWPUC FOR ALL THE GOOD MEMORIES & GOOD TIMES LOOKING FORWARD & FUN IN THE FUTURE :parrots:

Awe,,, YOU are more than welcome my friend:thumbsup:. I assure you - those GREAT memories and good times go both ways! :thumbsup:

Here's to looking forward to another super Doglicious summer of rounding em up and chowing em down Drews:beer::banana::big-grin-emoticon:

I have 3 options for gettin to one o dez shindogs.

1. 6 hour ride each way going right thru the middle of Chicago. :scared:This would have to be at least a 2 day trip in good weather.

2. Take the S.S. Badger ferry out of Manitowoc WI to Ludington MI and 3 hours of ride time each way. $$

3. Take the Lake Express High Speed Ferry out of Milwaukee WI to Muskegon MI and about 20 minutes of ride time each way. $$$$$

Yup it would have to be a good weather weekender.

:think: You done forgot about the bestest option of all Fool,, a trip across the U.P. of Michigan on a MOTORCYCLE:guitarist 2:!!:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10: Speaking of which, been thinking very seriously of setting one up in the U.P. in an effort to get closer to the U.S./Canadian border and be more centrally located in the Northern Hemisphere - sort of an effort to go more International... @mirider had some GREAT suggestions concerning this matter,, one of them involved mixing up our Hot Dog intake with some of those U.P. Pasties (not provided by my staff though),, could get really interesting!!

Well what I meant Puc was that my job is a weekend shift Friday Saturday and Sunday, so I'm just figuring out If I should tell the boss that I'm taking the weekend off that weekend, but if its a middle of the week affair It shouldn't be a problem at all

If it all fly's like last year Cha, your work schedule is PERFECT!! Mid week opportunities should be plentiful this year, I am hoping to have several of the outings throughout the 2016 ride season and 99 percent of them will be weekday events (cant afford to pay the overtime).. Come out of the land where Corn grows and into the land where Hot Dogs bloom my friend - you'll never regret it:happy34:

Are you telling everyone to Pucker up?

Yep,,, pucker up for a lip smackin, yummy good all Beef 1/4 pound - cooked to perfection Puc Puppy :178:

Come on out Sailor,,, may be able to set up with enough of those Puc Puppies to get ya back to B.C. if ya do!!

THE UP OF MICHIGAN GREAT CHOICE COWPUC I WILL BE THERE :parrots:

Ah HAH,, one of the Faithful Two (having made all of our Greet, Meet and Eat Meat to date) has spoken!! I KNEW you would Drews,,, you, @billmack and I are Hot Dog Addicts aren't we brother!!!:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

:think:Aint heard from brother Bill for a while,, hope everything is well with him and Pam..

:lightbulb: Know what would be a RIOT Drews,, talk my staff into stuffin us a couple dozen of those Dogs, find us a perfect spot to camp , on the Multi million acre chunk of land that we own up there (State/Federal Land), toss up a quick White Birch fire, snap off a couple of Sassy Frass twigs to use for Doggy sticks and see if we can't come up with a whole new flavor to add to those rascals:big-grin-emoticon:

Be GREAT if we could draw in a good 50/50 mix of Canadian/US attenders - them Canadians that made it out last year were a LOT of fun,,, so were the Michiganders - what a BLAST!!

DSCN1270.JPG

:think:

Sounds like someone oughta bring the smores too :stirthepot:

So ensure what are the requirements to attend these hotdog meat and eat and greets?

Tent? Extra medication for the crazy I might catch? :banana:

Ok,, here's the deal as far as requirements for attending,,,,, :think:,,,:scratchchin:,,,, there aren't any :rotfl:

:think:,, take that back,, an empty tummy and a craving for good Hot Dogs would probably help! :happy34:

As far as a Tent and all that Cha, last year we had a couple of Krazy Kanuck's come and spend a night with us to attend one of our Hot Dog Rallies - worked out GREAT too (as far as I know we are still friends).. They chose to leave their camping gear at home and give our spare bedrooms a shot.. We do have plenty of camping room in the yard though in case we run across folks who are skitterish about sleeping within the same time zone as I.. We also have an "over spill" area a couple minutes from our home (Muskegon State Park) which is also located on the beginning of Michigans BEST touring roads headed North along the Lake Michigan shoreline. From here to "The Bridge" (Mackinaw) is simply the best Michigan Motorcycle Touring possible.. ALL OF THIS IS AVAILABLE TO YOU - BRING YOUR DAD TOO IF YOU WANT - OR A BUDDY - WE GOT LOTS OF ROOM!!

Now,, "that all said" - and the reason why I "said all that" :hihi: is, if a person like yourself wanted to come to Michigan for one of our "Greet, Meet and Eat Meats" (which are officially only a one day lunch outing) that same person could watch for a U.P. of Michigan Rally, spend a night here in Muskegon us - then tour North to the U.P. for the Rally with the bikes all loaded up, spend a night swatting Michigan skeeters with the rest of us and get a Michigan tour in while your here.. If I were coming from Braska and seriously thinking of making the trip, I would do just that and then continue around the U.P. of Michigan, into the top of Wisconsin on my way back to work - LOTS OF GREAT TOURING RIGHT THERE IN THAT SUGGESTION.. :guitarist 2:

OK I have been thru this thread a couple of times. Either the date is in code or I am just missing it. Puc, when is this. Dont know if I can make it, but I have a hair brained idea if its during the summer month I have off.

No dates have been discovered yet Deej, this whole thread was basically just another screwballish underhanded attempt at :stirthepot: a little.. I am currently waiting for my staff to email me back to see if they are all still in for another season of Hot Doggin it for me. Usually I know by May what the official available dates are when they are available and we work from there - lots going on behind the scenes here that only the folks who have attended a "Pucs Greet - Meet and Eat Meat" would fully understand - a HUGE reward just for showing up..

Now,,, DONT MISREAD THAT IN THE SLIGHTEST,, these Eat Meats are OPEN to all and we would LOVE for you to be able to make one and find out first hand what in the wild wild world of grilled ground and stuffed meat is going on up here:178:

:lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb: Give me an idea of what month you may be off and I will do what I can to schedule something JUST FOR YOU DEEJ!!! Hopefully that month falls between June and September as we do live right in the same flight zone as FlyinFool and his White Wash Machine those Hot Dogs seem to loose their edge when trying to gobble em with frozen fingers:big-grin-emoticon:

Sorry Scott, if it's during the week I cannot make it. If it is on a Saturday or a Sunday that would be a different story.

Hopefully we are able to put together at least one weekender this year Randy,, I know it would increase our attendance by 100% of outings like last years Prudenville Rally (I sent out invitations to over 1000 people and only Billmack and Drews showed up - doing the math here, I know I could count on both you and Raggy if we did a weekender = 2 at Prudenville + you 2 weekend onlys = 4 which is a 100% increase :big-grin-emoticon::Im not listening to

:lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb: What town do you work in Rand???? Maybe I could set you up, I mean set up a Greet - Meet and Eat Meat there so you could join us on your lunch break:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

Well I had this foolish idea that while school is closed (and I'm off) I might talk maybe Barry into a Ib ride up and back. LOL I know for him its bout dang near impossible to get time off.

Well I have this crazy idea that ya oughta cuff that Cuda on a scooda up side the noggin and tell him Puc said to climb on that purdy Wingy Thingy of his and ride up here with ya for a Hot Dog Deej!! Tell him to drag that frisky feline brother of his along too!! We got plenty of sleepin place for a jamma party,, we can even slide furniture around and turn our living room into a camp ground if we need to.. Guarantee ya you fellers would go home with a tummy full of excellent Hot Dogs AND some story's that will make ya shake your head in disbelief all the way back to civilization.. :crackup:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Edited by cowpuc