IGNORED

I JUST have to ask!Are you getting SNOW?

Huggy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are three pictures from my son in West Virginia.. on the left is what is left of his Chrysler 300C ... a few hours later the whole car was gone. His full size Tahoe is buried on the right. The 3rd picture shows how deep since he shoveled the side and not the top yet...

12548858_1506712866300073_4233247854272297155_n.jpg 12507186_1506759266295433_3911857575244625226_n.jpg IMG_0313.jpg

When we get dumped on like that (one year we got it so good that the roads going under overpasses on the highways were blown completely shut - all the way up to the bridges) it always makes me wonder what it would be like to live in places that get REAL snow.. Snow so deep it reaches roof lines.. Always wondered how folks survive in that kind of stuff.. What do you do,, dig tunnels from one house to another...

Never lived in our U.P. (Michigan) but have been told that they use massive truck mounted snowblowers up there to clear the roadways because snowplows like we use here cant cut it..

Anyway,, hope all our VR brothers and sisters on the East Coast are ok out there!!:thumbsup:

HUH?? Sompthin woke me up?? Is it over yet?? Bed is nice & warm. Warden mentioned something about a shovel and I told her I would get right on it. Next Month!!!:backinmyday::Avatars_Gee_George:

Just show the Warden which end of the shovel to hold and then you will have a good excuse to stay in bed till next month..........:happy-emoticon:

Woke up this morning and my driveway was plowed.Gotta love a millionaire neighbor with a snow plow on his tractor.There is 8 houses on my street and every snow he plows them for us.He and I grew up together and we were both poor as a church mouse,and I still am.He did good.

Official measurements from the National Weather Service forecast office in Huntsville indicated than less than a half-inch of snow (0.4 inches to be exact) fell at Huntsville International Airport on Friday.

In Muscle Shoals, there was no measurable snow.

The highest snow amount reported in north Alabama appears to have come from a trained weather spotter in Harvest, who reported to the weather service that 3.5 inches was measured about 10 miles northwest of Huntsville.

On another note: This is our great grand-daughters first snow. She just turned 1 year old Jan 16th.

Willos 1st snow 12-2016.jpg

Edited by Eck

Official measurements from the National Weather Service forecast office in Huntsville indicated than less than a half-inch of snow (0.4 inches to be exact) fell at Huntsville International Airport on Friday.

The highest snow amount reported in north Alabama appears to have come from a trained weather spotter in Harvest, who reported to the weather service that 3.5 inches was measured about 10 miles northwest of Huntsville.

On another note: This is our great grand-daughters first snow. She just turned 1 year old Jan 16th.

32" here, she sure is a cutie! Bring her up here and I will show her how to make a real snow fort!!

Craig

WHAT A SWEETIE PIE!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

She's got that "life is soooo much fun when ya got your Grandpa wrapped around your little finger" look :big-grin-emoticon::dancefool::dancefool:

"and after we're done sliding Grandpa we can finish putting my doll house together then we should go to McDonald's for a Happy Meal,, we can even stop at the video store and rent Lassie to watch as we sip our Hot Chocolate".. :Laugh:

Just PRECIOUS my friend!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: