IGNORED

International Rally Date Change

Freebird

There is a major problem with the rally dates as brought to light by @Barrycuda. We can blame the resort, we can blame Chuck or we can blame me. Regardless, the dates were not blocked for us by the resort and we have no choice except to change the dates of the rally. I am fully aware of the fact that this could cause issues for some who may have a hard time with vacation scheduling and etc. but the fact is, there is nothing else that we can do.

So the date for the International Rally has been officially changed to September 12 - 15th. The week previous to our original date is not available either.

If you have previously signed RSVP on the VentureRider Calendar, please do so again as it had to be reset to zero because of he changed date. Here is the link.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/ca...-12&redirect=1

I just got off the phone with the resort. They did get the contract and will update there site tomorrow as there system is down now. They will send me the contact person and number along with the booking code. I will update the rally info when I get it. For those that have already booked you can call them tomorrow to get the rate change.

• 3 weeks later...