IGNORED

SO, what is your opinion on this ride?

Eck

So did it whup that V-rod?

Funny you should ask that :rolleyes:

I made a boo boo by clobbering a stock Night Rod Special V-Rod pretty good with ol Crude on his first :stickpoke:Cha.. This was not my buddies bike though. My neighbor has piped, installed a tuner and dynoed tuned his V-Rod which added about 16 horse to his. I have all but BEGGED (ok, even done some of that) him to line em up but to date, he wont do it.. We have played around a lot together on the two bikes though and I gotta hunch the ol V-Max will have another notch in his belt when we do:stickpoke:!! Maybe 2016 will be the year we find out!!:stirthepot::witch_brew::stickpoke::big-grin-emoticon:

Another one detoured .............. :rotf:

I tell ya that @Cowpuc is a bad influence....................:whistling:

:sign busted:In a bold but yet humble effort to redeem myself from yet another :hijacked: blunder let me say,, I am a non discriminatory motorcyclist with only a slight touch of hi-jackerititst. I love the bike that Eck pointed out as the topic of this thread. Further more, I would ride that gorgeous Honda with a :big-grin-emoticon: on my face.

:lightbulb:I would also like to add though that, after looking it over more closely, I do think my beat up old V-Max named Crud would not be that far behind that great big 6 cylinder Honda beast in a flat out race to 135 (right where Crud needs to be shifted into 5th gear) and that maybe,, just maybe, that 6 popper would actually be behind us,, me an Crud - we aint skeerd!!:big-grin-emoticon:

@cowpuc, I hope you know Im kidding....Doesn't bother me in the least. .

Actually, and shootin right from the hip here Eckster, I knew that :big-grin-emoticon:.. Never even crossed my mind that you were doing anything but :witch_brew: in your usual way brother:beer: