IGNORED

Found a little winter weather

Freebird

Drove up the day after Christmas to the company resort in Hayward, WI. Not nearly as much snow here as there usually is but there is enough to get out on the snowmobiles. So now the granddaughter has had her first motorcycle ride and her first snowmobile ride. Here I'm following Eileen, my daughter in law Jeanna'a and granddaughter Evanie. Step son is around somewhere but I guess they were all going too slow for him.

IMG_0228.jpg

I agree...I hope it doesn't follow me home. We are headed back toward home tomorrow. We drove straight through to get here but it's a good 12 hour drive and that was a lot for the grandkids so we'll leave tomorrow, drive about half way and then get home Saturday. The older granddaughter is no problem at all but the 3 year old? Halle? HURRICANE HALLE!!!! I'm ready to go back to work. :whistling:

Sounds like a good time was had by all.

Well if ya need a break around Milwaukee, let me know. At least wave as you go by.

I can even give ya a trunk load of snow to take home with you to share with your friends.

If ya are real nice I can even let you play with the snow machine to see if you can guess where to aim it so @cowpuc can go play with his green machine.

Glad you found some winter weather. You had to drive up north to find it now you can leave it where you found it. We don't want any of it down here. BTW glad you had a good time.

Yes please leave there. It is 65 deg, at 9:12 pm here in South GA. And if someone needs some rain I would like to send some to you.